10 February 2007
Postings, Opinions, & Links from Period Six
Comments:
<< Home
I would want my daughter to get vaccinated. It could eventually save her life. I would have some concerns like the side effects and the concern of most parents, if the child thinks it is okay to become...sexually active. Of course, I would set that straight.
However, I do not think it is okay for this to be manditory. People have their own beliefs and it is not right for someone else to tell the parents what to do with their child. I mean...they are the parents.
Here's my link :)
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/immunizations/p/06_gardasil.htm
However, I do not think it is okay for this to be manditory. People have their own beliefs and it is not right for someone else to tell the parents what to do with their child. I mean...they are the parents.
Here's my link :)
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/immunizations/p/06_gardasil.htm
if i was a parent, i would deffinently want my child vaccinated. i believe it would save lifes of many. i dont think the vaccination should become mantatory because it is expensive and it could be against people's beliefs. but i would recommend it and believe it would help many.
heres a link :
http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/STDFact-HPV-vaccine.htm
heres a link :
http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/STDFact-HPV-vaccine.htm
i agree with this completely, if it saves lives then it must be good. if i was a parent, i would definately have my child vaccinated. unless it has extreme side effects, i would use it on my child. but i dont think it should be manditory, it is probably expensive and not all people can afford it. i think you should only get it if you can easily fford it.
oops sry mr. j---i forgot to do it on friday.
anywayz
i would have my daughter/son get vaccinated because if there is any way to protect them from harmful diseases, i would take it. but then again, my child might not want to take the shot, even i wouldnt want to cuz getting shots are scary...i would have to support it, but u have to take into consideration about how the kids would feel. maybe they would feel like their parents dont trust them or something.
if i were a parent, i would feel the use of gardasil would be appropriate because it's protecting our children isnt it?
this link shows some facts about gardasil and HPV.
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/immunizations/p/06_gardasil.htm
anywayz
i would have my daughter/son get vaccinated because if there is any way to protect them from harmful diseases, i would take it. but then again, my child might not want to take the shot, even i wouldnt want to cuz getting shots are scary...i would have to support it, but u have to take into consideration about how the kids would feel. maybe they would feel like their parents dont trust them or something.
if i were a parent, i would feel the use of gardasil would be appropriate because it's protecting our children isnt it?
this link shows some facts about gardasil and HPV.
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/immunizations/p/06_gardasil.htm
OOOPS!! AGAIN!!
i just realized my link is the same as melissa's.
i'll get another one
this one the side effects of injecting gardasil and other facts about HPV and its consequences. it also shows who should receive gardasil.
http://www.gardasil.com/
i just realized my link is the same as melissa's.
i'll get another one
this one the side effects of injecting gardasil and other facts about HPV and its consequences. it also shows who should receive gardasil.
http://www.gardasil.com/
Milliliter lady-
If i were a parent, I would feel good about the use of Gardasil. If it was proven safe and didnt have anby serious side affects i would completely support the use of it. If there is any way to prevent cervical cancer, why not? I think ( again as long as it is proven completely safe) that the vaccine should be manditory for boys and girls. That is the only real way to wipe out HPV.
http://www.909shot.com/PressReleases/pr62706gardasil.htm
- this link shows that there are some concerns about the safetly of Gardasil
If i were a parent, I would feel good about the use of Gardasil. If it was proven safe and didnt have anby serious side affects i would completely support the use of it. If there is any way to prevent cervical cancer, why not? I think ( again as long as it is proven completely safe) that the vaccine should be manditory for boys and girls. That is the only real way to wipe out HPV.
http://www.909shot.com/PressReleases/pr62706gardasil.htm
- this link shows that there are some concerns about the safetly of Gardasil
milliliter lady
Mr johhhnnssoonn
I totally lost track of what day it was because of the snowdays and stuff. :(
Post a Comment
Mr johhhnnssoonn
I totally lost track of what day it was because of the snowdays and stuff. :(
<< Home

