25 March 2007

 
Opinions Links and Chocolates Period Six
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I think chocolate is very bad. It has a lot of sugar and fat in it. I would NEVER use as a diet food. I could see if there was some sort of sguar free or low fat chocolate. But I mean chocolate isn't bad for a snack every once or a while. Oh and my favorite chocolate is M&M's or Kitkats =)
 
I think that chocolate is not a good idea to use for dieting. I think its very bad. There are alot of different things you can do rather then eat chocolate everyday. Its fine to eat it during holidays or special occations. I would never use it as a diet food. My absolutle favorite chocolate it reeses pieces !!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?