16 September 2007
Period 5
Comments:
<< Home
Click Here
I believe that animal-human hybrid use in stem cell research is a good thing. I think that even though it is an embryo, human life, it was created for a bigger and better purpose. The cure to horrible diseases such as Parkinson's disease is more important than a crudely developed human form.
I believe that animal-human hybrid use in stem cell research is a good thing. I think that even though it is an embryo, human life, it was created for a bigger and better purpose. The cure to horrible diseases such as Parkinson's disease is more important than a crudely developed human form.
I agree with Gracie. Although this embryo is going to develop into a human life, which should be valued, one of these, the embryo or the person living with a horrific disease is going to die. Why have the person die when they have already lived a portion of their life and may be doing successful things and see their death coming and are emotionally strained because they are living with the fact that their life will soon be at it's end. while the embryo has no emotions about its death and has made no noticeable contributions to this world, its death is far less significant than the humans.
Post a Comment
<< Home

