11 November 2007
Posts and Links Period 3
Comments:
<< Home
mike lang
my favorite character is genie form aladdin . i always liked him because of the way he talked and the way he looked. i always wanted to be an inatimate object because of the stories you could tell of what people did to you or the things that you saw while you stayed in the same place day after day. my characters favortie organelle is the mitochondria because he doesnt no any other ones. genie thinks that people have a positive way by giving life in the form of babies or somethin. LINK
my favorite character is genie form aladdin . i always liked him because of the way he talked and the way he looked. i always wanted to be an inatimate object because of the stories you could tell of what people did to you or the things that you saw while you stayed in the same place day after day. my characters favortie organelle is the mitochondria because he doesnt no any other ones. genie thinks that people have a positive way by giving life in the form of babies or somethin. LINK
i like that candle stick thing from the beauty and the beast. i like him because he had an exelent accent and he was such a funny character in many sceens. Well he likes the mitochondria. The humans had a huge impact on his life he used to be one even. His master (the beast) got him turned into the candle stick because the beast was not kind to the old lady but it was not an elderly lady but a whitch who set a spell on the beast. The beast had to break the spell by finding true love. Lumieres genetic makeup is changed into an inamite object. Of course this is not real so i could not find a link to back this info up but here is a link about Lumiere.
1.Donald Duck
2.Because he isn't one of the ridiculously happy characters.
3.Anas platyrhynchos, Mallard Duck
4.Heterotrophic,animal, eukaryotic, organic, predator, prey,consumer,omnivore.The mallad is common throughout North America, Europe and Asia. They are mainly herbivores, but have been reported to have eatened frogs.
5.The MIGHTY MITOCONDRIA!
6.They feed us, but they also kill us for food. They are polluting our waters and feeding us cheap bread at the parks.
7.This talks about toxic substances found in ducks due to pollution.
2.Because he isn't one of the ridiculously happy characters.
3.Anas platyrhynchos, Mallard Duck
4.Heterotrophic,animal, eukaryotic, organic, predator, prey,consumer,omnivore.The mallad is common throughout North America, Europe and Asia. They are mainly herbivores, but have been reported to have eatened frogs.
5.The MIGHTY MITOCONDRIA!
6.They feed us, but they also kill us for food. They are polluting our waters and feeding us cheap bread at the parks.
7.This talks about toxic substances found in ducks due to pollution.
My favorite Disney Character is Arielle from the movie The Little Mermaid. She is my favorite character because She's a mermaid, which is cool. And she's really curious and always getting into some kind of trouble with her friends. She's like the Disney princess rebel! Anyways, Since Arielle is half fish half human then I guess i'll call her a Homo sapien, becuase she has mostly human characteristics. She is heterotrophic, an animal, is eukaryotic. She is a consumer, an herbivore, and prey. Arielle's favorite organelle would have to be the ctyoplasm, because that's where the party's at!
Arielle says--
"I love humans and everything about them. I wish I could be one! Even though my dad says that they're fish-eating barbarians, I love them! They have made many inventions such as the snorflatt (a smoking pipe) and a dinglehopper (a fork). All i wish is to be 'part of their world!' "
Here
is a site that explains human impact on the oceans! It's the downside of human impact, but hey a link is a link!
P.S.--I know A LOT about the little mermaid..as you can tell by what Arielle said. it's my favorite disney movie! :)
Arielle says--
"I love humans and everything about them. I wish I could be one! Even though my dad says that they're fish-eating barbarians, I love them! They have made many inventions such as the snorflatt (a smoking pipe) and a dinglehopper (a fork). All i wish is to be 'part of their world!' "
Here
is a site that explains human impact on the oceans! It's the downside of human impact, but hey a link is a link!
P.S.--I know A LOT about the little mermaid..as you can tell by what Arielle said. it's my favorite disney movie! :)
my favorite character is Goofy from The Goofy Movie. I liek this character because The Goofy movie is my absolute favorite movie in the world. Goofy is a dog and the scientific name is Canis lupus familiaris. Goofy is heterotrophic and he is in the animal kingdom. Goofy has a eukaryotic cell type. He is composed of organic compunds. Goofy is a consumer. My characters favorite organelle is mitochondria. humans have an impact on a dogs life by feeding them, and giving them a place to stay. Click Here
I choose TIGGER as my favorite character because hes always bouncy and says TTFN ta-ta-for-now. Tigger is a tiger and the scientic name of the tiger is Panthera tigris. Tigers are heterotrophic, predators, consumers, and carnivores. They are composed of organic compounds and of the animal kingdom. Tigger's favorite organelle is the endoplasmic reticulum. Humans have a great impact on tigers, which are now endangered. In the past, trophy hunting of tigers was common, and even today tigers are killed for uses in Chinese medicine. Today, the greatest threat to tigers from humans is from our consumption of their land, and their dwindling habitat.
Here is my link
Here is my link
Ninja here!
My favorite character is Popeye (Homo sapien). I like him because he's a sailor-man who has biceps the size of Jay Leno's chin. Whenever his girlfriend gets kidnapped, (resemblance to Mario series?) Popeye eats some spinach to achieve a power level OVER 9000 and kicks some serious glutes.
Popeye is a heterotroph (loves his spinach) in the animal kingdom. He's made up of eukaryotic cells. Yes, he's organic and he is a consumer.
I think Popeye's favorite organelle is mitochondria 'cause it's a powerhouse like him.
Popeye: *Muttering* These people, makin' spinach for me. Except when it has that E. Coli stuff in it. Makes me sick to me stomach.
TRANSLATION: Humans make lots of spinach for Popeye to eat. Though sometimes they neglect to find out that it is infected with E. Coli bacteria which make Popeye sick.
Here is an article about last year's E. Coli outbreak in spinach and reforms being taken place.
"I'm strong to the finich,
Cause I eats me spinach.
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! *toot toot*
My favorite character is Popeye (Homo sapien). I like him because he's a sailor-man who has biceps the size of Jay Leno's chin. Whenever his girlfriend gets kidnapped, (resemblance to Mario series?) Popeye eats some spinach to achieve a power level OVER 9000 and kicks some serious glutes.
Popeye is a heterotroph (loves his spinach) in the animal kingdom. He's made up of eukaryotic cells. Yes, he's organic and he is a consumer.
I think Popeye's favorite organelle is mitochondria 'cause it's a powerhouse like him.
Popeye: *Muttering* These people, makin' spinach for me. Except when it has that E. Coli stuff in it. Makes me sick to me stomach.
TRANSLATION: Humans make lots of spinach for Popeye to eat. Though sometimes they neglect to find out that it is infected with E. Coli bacteria which make Popeye sick.
Here is an article about last year's E. Coli outbreak in spinach and reforms being taken place.
"I'm strong to the finich,
Cause I eats me spinach.
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! *toot toot*
My favorites disney character is Lighting McQueen from the movie Cars. I like this character because i like cars to begin with, and this one talks! =] I might not want to spend my whole life as an inanimate object but i think it would be fun to try it out for a day or two. Being a car would make me be able to go over 100mph by myeself, and it would be interesting to see how cars "feel" or would feel if they have human features. The nutritional mode would be heteratrophic since it need fuel to run, the kingdom would be a new one, automobile, the cell type would be a fuel cell, and the role in the commnity would be a producer of arbon dioxide. My character's favorite organelle is defineitely mitochondria. From Lighting McQueen's point of veiw humans would like to kill him, a very negative impact. However his friend Mater is hated far more for his much larger "carbon footprint".
DO NOT CLIK HERE!!!
DO NOT CLIK HERE!!!
My favorite character was flounder from the Little Mermaid. I like him because my mom got me a stuffed flounder when i was little and i used to sleep with it every night. Obviously flounder is a fish and its scientific name is Paralichthys Albigutta.It is a heterotrophic, plant, eukaryote, organic and is a prey. He likes mitochondria because it gives him a lot of energy to move around as fast as he can.
As human dump their waste such as chemicals or sewage in bodies of water, it decreases the fish population.
decrease in fish pop
As human dump their waste such as chemicals or sewage in bodies of water, it decreases the fish population.
decrease in fish pop
My favorite Disney character is Cinderella. She is in the movie Cinderella. My favorite Disney movie has always been Cinderella and she has always been my favorite character. The common name of her is Cinderella, the scientific name is home sapien. Cinderella is a heterotroph, is in the animal kingdom, is eukaryotic, has an organic compound, and is a predator, consumer, and a carnivore. My characters favorite organelle is the mitochondria because it allows her to have energy for the day. Humans have had a negative influence on my life. Humans have had negative influence on the environment. They have caused the ozone layer to diminish.
http://fubini.swarthmore.edu/~ENVS2/S2003/jpottag1/Jpottag1essay1.HTML
Negative Influence
http://fubini.swarthmore.edu/~ENVS2/S2003/jpottag1/Jpottag1essay1.HTML
Negative Influence
My favorite disney character is Goofy. He starred in The Goofy Movie and he was a character in Michey's Christmas Carol. Goofy is a very funny character. I love how innocently clueless he is. Goofy is a dog which is the common name of his species. The scientific name is Canus lupus familiaris. Dogs are heterotrophic because they dont make their own food. Dogs are apart of the animal kingdom. Dogs are eukaryotic. Dogs have organic compounds. Its role in community is predator, prey, consumer, and they are omnivores. They love meat but for some reason they like to eat grass too. ( i know my dog does). Its favorite organelle is the cytoplasm. Humans have a positive impact on a dog's life because they provide it with a companion. Its a positive impact. MY DOG AND HUMAN COMPANIONSHIP SITE
Pocahontas from the Disney movie Pocahontas lol is my favorite character. From the time when I was four years old I always loved her probably because of her courage and bravery. She was always persistent and never gave up. The common name for my character is human and the scientific name is Homo sapien. Pocahontas is heterotrophic meaning she is an organism who must ingest preformed organic molecules. Being a human, this Disney character belongs in the animal kingdom. Since humans are part of the animal kingdom, they have eukaryotic cells. Pocahontas is composed of organic compounds. She’s a consumer and an omnivore because in the movie she eats deer, buffalo like a Native American would. She also eats vegetables like tomatoes, carrots, and so on. MIGHTYYY MITOCHONDRIAA!!!!! Humana are destroying my home and act as if nothing wrong is happening. They are using tooo much energy and depend way too much on foreign oil. Toxic gasses that the cars release make me cough and I don’t appreciate that. Also, all the exhaust and toxic gasses are causing global warming.
Click Here
Click Here
Hey Its me I wonder can anyone guess what character I chose? ..................................
..................................
I bet you did! Thats Right its TINKERBELL. Smexii right. Tinkerbell is a fairy from Peter Pan. She is a 5 in pixie fairy that is Peter's BFF. I have always liked tinkerbell but fell in love with her in 8th grade. She is my favorite because she was cute, feisty and a friend to almost anyone. Even though she didn't talk, she could get her point across about wither she was happy, sad, or mad.I also liked that she could fly, one thing I always wished that I could do I guess you could consider her a Homo Sapien(cant underline)and is part of the animal kingdom.She also is a heterotroph and eukaryotic. also I think she is both organic and inorganic. Tinkerbell is a consumer, producer and carnivore.I think Tinkerbell's favorite organelle is the mitochondria because it makes the energy that allows her to fly.
In my life humans have disturbed it. Wendy, for instance, made me so mad that I almost killed myself and Peter. Humans, who make bombs, are the one's that almost killed me and peter.
Well I couldn't find anything about why bombs are wrong or how bombs can kill but I found a website about how we should eliminate Nuclear bombs.Here's the site.
Just Remember
faith and trust all you need is pixie dust!
Hey I forgot to mention that about inm365 days the Tinkerbell Movie Comes out! I Cannot Wait!!!
Byee
Clap if you Believe!!!
..................................
I bet you did! Thats Right its TINKERBELL. Smexii right. Tinkerbell is a fairy from Peter Pan. She is a 5 in pixie fairy that is Peter's BFF. I have always liked tinkerbell but fell in love with her in 8th grade. She is my favorite because she was cute, feisty and a friend to almost anyone. Even though she didn't talk, she could get her point across about wither she was happy, sad, or mad.I also liked that she could fly, one thing I always wished that I could do I guess you could consider her a Homo Sapien(cant underline)and is part of the animal kingdom.She also is a heterotroph and eukaryotic. also I think she is both organic and inorganic. Tinkerbell is a consumer, producer and carnivore.I think Tinkerbell's favorite organelle is the mitochondria because it makes the energy that allows her to fly.
In my life humans have disturbed it. Wendy, for instance, made me so mad that I almost killed myself and Peter. Humans, who make bombs, are the one's that almost killed me and peter.
Well I couldn't find anything about why bombs are wrong or how bombs can kill but I found a website about how we should eliminate Nuclear bombs.Here's the site.
Just Remember
faith and trust all you need is pixie dust!
Hey I forgot to mention that about inm365 days the Tinkerbell Movie Comes out! I Cannot Wait!!!
Byee
Clap if you Believe!!!
Cinderella =)
i liked cinderellabecausemy grandmotr used to read me that story all the time when i was little. =)
human/homo sapian
heterotrophic
animalia
eukaryotic
consumer, omnivore
Mitochondria because she wants to pass bio =)
She thinks humans are making great medicalfeats.=)
i liked cinderellabecausemy grandmotr used to read me that story all the time when i was little. =)
human/homo sapian
heterotrophic
animalia
eukaryotic
consumer, omnivore
Mitochondria because she wants to pass bio =)
She thinks humans are making great medicalfeats.=)
My favorite disney charachter is the undead monkey, jack, from pirates of the carribean. Jack is a capuchin monkey. His scientific name is Cebinae Cebus.
ANIMAL
HETEROTROPHIC
EUKARYOTIC
ORGANIC
PREDATOR
PREY
CONSUMER
Jack's favorite organelle is the mitochondriah because every monkey knows that the mitochondria is the best organelle! Jack says that a fat pirate took him from his island home and got his cursed! Nows hes been evrything from a target for Jack Sparrow and an organ grinder in Singapore. Poor Jack.
http://www.congressionalprogressivecaucus.org/monkey-information.html
ANIMAL
HETEROTROPHIC
EUKARYOTIC
ORGANIC
PREDATOR
PREY
CONSUMER
Jack's favorite organelle is the mitochondriah because every monkey knows that the mitochondria is the best organelle! Jack says that a fat pirate took him from his island home and got his cursed! Nows hes been evrything from a target for Jack Sparrow and an organ grinder in Singapore. Poor Jack.
http://www.congressionalprogressivecaucus.org/monkey-information.html
My favorite disney character would have to be Snow White. She is my favorite because I like the colors of her dress.The common name of my character is human, the scientific name is homo sapian. Snow White is Heterotrophic because she can not make her own food. She is also part of the animal kingdom. Snow White is also euharyotic. She is composed of organic compunds as well. Snow White is a consumer and carnivore. My characters favorite organelle is the mitochondria becasue great minds think alike. Snow White is a human and today humans are causing many negative effects regarding the environment. They are cutting down rain forests, and polluting the air. They are breaking the ozone layer and causing global warming. Here is a link about one thing that humans have done wrong regarding the rainforests. I thought that this source was reliable because it had a descript bibliograhy and had many other good websites attached.
my favorite disney character is nemo. Idk cuz he was determined and wanted to get away from his dad as much as possible. Nemo's a clown fish. The scientific name is Amphiprion melanopus. He is heterotrophic, is in the animal kingdom, its a prey and a consumer. My characters favorite organelle is the mitochondria. Humans take more than their share of fish and constantly disturb marine
life.
LUCKY FIN!!!!!
life.
LUCKY FIN!!!!!
aaight...my favorite character is Ariel from The Little Mermaid. She's pretty flyy I've always liked her cuz she's a mermaid...and she's got really cool red hair...and she marries this hot dude...the common name id Mermaid. I couldn't really find a scientific name...but there's a mermaid WEED... and its sci. name is Proserpinaca I've always wanted to be a mermaid b/c they're awesome...and breathe water...and have really flyy tails. She is heterotrophic because she cant make her own food...she's organic...and her role in the community is Princess. My character's favorite organelle is the mitochondria because thats what mr j said to put. this impact is awesome...because she strives to be better...and gets legs...and marries a flyy dude. Its genetic. Also...a lot of junk gets thrown doen there...like forks and boots and stuff...so i guess environmental too.
i chose rafiki the baboon from the lion king. i chose him because he is really cool, and smart.Papio anubis). heteratrophic,animaleukaryotic,organic,predator, prey,consumer.MITOCHONDRIA." i think humans are trying to kill us, they chop down our trees and blame us for AIDS.
Somehow Tink I knew you would be the one to ask that question...
When I was seven years old and read the book 101 Dalmations, I bonded instantly with the puppy Lucky. A pic of Lucky Click Here
He was cute, cuddly, friendly, bright, inquisitive, and maybe just a bit shy. In retrospect, perhaps I have always shared in some of his luck.
I was mesmerized by the 1961 animated movie (the more recent one with Glen Close just does not have the same impact) As you know the story is about a "mean ole evil human" who would have lucky's skin as a fashion fur! That was probably the beginning of my belief in fair and humane treatment of animals... aka animal rights.
Ever since then I have never been w/o a pet to hug... either a dog or a cat, or maybe two :)
When I was seven years old and read the book 101 Dalmations, I bonded instantly with the puppy Lucky. A pic of Lucky Click Here
He was cute, cuddly, friendly, bright, inquisitive, and maybe just a bit shy. In retrospect, perhaps I have always shared in some of his luck.
I was mesmerized by the 1961 animated movie (the more recent one with Glen Close just does not have the same impact) As you know the story is about a "mean ole evil human" who would have lucky's skin as a fashion fur! That was probably the beginning of my belief in fair and humane treatment of animals... aka animal rights.
Ever since then I have never been w/o a pet to hug... either a dog or a cat, or maybe two :)
I like Sebastian from the little mermaid because he is a cool lobster that sings. Sebastian is a lobster, scientifically an 'Enoplometopus antillensis'.
Lobsters are of the kingdom animalia and are also of the phylum crustaceans. They are eukaryotic with an organized nucleus in their cells. Lobsters are also consumers as well as a very tasty but expensive treat for humans.
I think his favorite organelle is a nucleus because it is the powerhouse of the cell and keeps him moving. Humans have had a negative impact on lobsters because they eat them in abundance and lobsters are very in demand with rich and expensive restaraunts. A link shows the decline and high use of lobsters is attached to my name.
Lobsters are of the kingdom animalia and are also of the phylum crustaceans. They are eukaryotic with an organized nucleus in their cells. Lobsters are also consumers as well as a very tasty but expensive treat for humans.
I think his favorite organelle is a nucleus because it is the powerhouse of the cell and keeps him moving. Humans have had a negative impact on lobsters because they eat them in abundance and lobsters are very in demand with rich and expensive restaraunts. A link shows the decline and high use of lobsters is attached to my name.
By the way just a reminder that my comment is late due to my absence and lack of computer accessibility.
My favorite Disney character is mickeymouse because he is funny. its scientific name is Mus musculus.Its kingdom is animilia, its phylum is Chordata, its class is mamalia, its order is rodentia, its family is muridae, and its genus is mus. my favorite characters organelle is the mitochondria because mr. johnson said so. humans set traps to kill us because they do not want us in their house.
Click Here
Click Here
favorite character: genie!!!
Lets be inanimate- I could do anything i felt like ! :-)
Favorite organelle- Mitochondria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link
Post a Comment
Lets be inanimate- I could do anything i felt like ! :-)
Favorite organelle- Mitochondria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link
<< Home

