06 November 2007

 

This just in... Sale & export of human kidney !

Watch this video... sounds like a blog from a few weeks ago !

CNN: Body Organs as Export
Comments:
i now understand that it is wrong to sell ur body parts because in the end it does nothing for u. Those people who sold their kidney's lost it all in the end.
 
Selling your body parts is wrong. Those people who sold their organs regret it now because they lost it all.
 
mike lang

i think selling your body parts is ok ... people are choosing to sell their organs upon their own free will .. even though they lost everything in the end . some of the people were able to use the money in order to help someone in some way
 
I have 1 word...GROSS!!!! I know understand the darker side of selling organs. No matter what you get from it, it isn't worth it. Donation, yes. If I could, I would be the first person to give a kidney to my uncle, who was hospitalized last week from kidney failure. But selling them?!?! My god!!

OOOOOO GOOD SONG!!
AM2
 
well, I actually think this is a good idea. It increases the number of people receiving kidneys, and allows people in dire situations to make money they need to get by. Is it a great idea to sell your kidney? probably not. but people can make their own choices, and it will happen whether its legal or not.
 
i think that the selling of body parts should be made legal. I think this because people all over the world need some type of organ I think selling an organ to make a profit is wrong unless you need the money beacuse people shouldn't have to buy their life some of these people have to use this common sence. Is money really worth risking a human life?
 
wowwowow this was a really sad video, it seriously almost made me cry. I feel so sorry for those three men who donated their kidneys to receive money for their families. One man said that he used his one-thousand U.S. dollars to build a house, but then the house got destroyed. That's horrible and unfortunate. I don't know I'm still a bit unsure about this whole kidney-selling situation :\
 
I think that selling your body parts is ok if you are willing to do it and if you really need the money. I don't think that rich people who need no money should be able to do anything except donated their body parts. The people who sold their organs gained nothing and lost everything in the end.
 
wowowow this was really sad it seriously almost made me cry. I feel so sorry for those three men who donated their kidneys for money for their families. One man said he used his one-thousand U.S. dollars to build a house, but a flood ended up destroying it. That's sooo sad and unfortunate. I don't know, I'm still unsure on this whole kidney-selling situation : /
 
I don't think that there's anything wrong with selling something that you don't need if you need money. The only problem is that these people shouldn't have to do this. if the government helped these people and not the people that did not need it or didn't put money into things that we don't need then this wouldn't be a problem. Its sad about what happened to these people but it should not have happened.
 
Good morning
:)
hj
 
i believe that selling ur body parts is right and wrong from different points of view. IT is pretty sad that people will have to sell their organs for money though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?