13 January 2008

 

Posting due by midnight 18 January 2008

Postings and Links P1
Comments:
1. I think it would be a huge risk to take the drug. There are a lot of side effects that could happen, and they aren't minor side effects. These are things that could cause even more problems that you would already have.

2. It would depend on the circumstances. If I was very old I don't think I would take it. There would be too much chance of the side effects. If I was in the middle of raising children, I think I would take it. I wouldn't want to leave my children to just rely on their mother.

3. Alosteron Has Life-Threatening Side Effects
 
I would not take the drug because the side effects are extremely dangerous. If I had a terminal illness, I would not want to suffer even more or make it very severe by taking the drug. I may die from an organ malfunction instead of the actual disease! I would never use experimental drugs on children. It is cruel and makes them suffer. Tezosentan fails against heart failure.
 
1.It depends on how long i have to live and if i have alot of pain. If i had only a few months to live and was having excruciating pain why wouldnt i take Drug X. Even if i would have to suffer some horrible side effetcs it can't be worse than dying.

2.Yes

3.I wouldn't use this drug on a child becasue since they are so young,suffering from side effects would be to much

4. Dangerous Drugs
 
1. I thingk it would be putting myself at a unneccesary risk. I would rather try to fight the disease using other methods.
2. It would depend on my age. If i was old i would not take it because my life has pretty much been played out but if i was say 20 to 30 years old i would try because i have more to live for, but only as a last resort.
3. I would definetly not try this on children because there would probably be greater side effects seeing as they have a immature immune system.
4.Experimental drug may curb hot flashes
4.
 
sry mr.j this is Brad
 
i would feel uneasy taking a drug that could cause side effects like organ malfunction, bleeding, and vomiting. I would only take the drug if everything else had failed. i wouldnt use experimental drugs on a kid because they are young and the side effects could be worse for them.

Click Here
 
I would not feel comfortanle taking the drug. I would be putting my self at a risk. Yes i would take drug X if there were no options available. I would never use experiment drugs on childrens because the side effects could be worse on them then a grown up.


AVANDIA side effects
 
1.i would because if it had any chance of fixing the orig prob i'd deal wit the side effects
2.yes
3.never
4. clicky
 
I think that it would be a huge risk to take the drugs. But if it was between life and death I would take the medicine because who knows, it could work. I would probably take drug X if there was nothing else avalible.Would you use experimental drugs on a child? I do not think I would use experimental drugs on a child. Unless they were really suffering I do not think i would use them on kids.Click Here
 
Taking a drug that could cause side effects such as vommitting, organ malfunction, bleeding, etc, is definitely scary. Honestly, who really wants to go through all of that to cure a disease when you know that no matter what, you're going to die anyway? Well, I feel as though if life is something that you want to pursue, no matter what the circumstance, which is myself, then I would take drug x if there are no other options available. I mean, honestly, what do you have to lose? If you don't take the drug, you know that you are going to die anyways. It's like you're living for today and not tomorrow, but you're not really living because you know that your living with the anticipation of a known death. If you take drug x there is a chance that you could live, and even though it may seem as though you're acting as a guinea pig for the medicine community, in a way you are, but you could be saving someone's life for the next generation; your child. I would not use experimental drugs on a young child. A young child as in not of the adolescent age (12 and younger). I feel as though that would be too tramatic for someone of that age. Even for an adolescent or anyone for that matter, it would be tramatic, but they should have more of a say because their fate is in their hands. All in all, if my disease was that fatal, I would take drug x if it was the last chance on life.
 
my url is in the link of my namee !
 
I will not feel comfortable taking a drug that can have side effects, but will if there is no other option. I would never use the drug on a child. I would not want to make the child suffer with the possibiltiy of side effects.
Click Here
 
I don't know if I would use drug X. It's a high-risk option and I wouldn't know whether or not to suffer the consequences, especially with defects with offsprings. I don't know if I would use Drug X. It depends on the disease, I guess. I can't make a decision right now - I'd have to wait until I was in the situation. I would never use experimental drugs on children, knowing that they're more susceptible to having worse side effects. YEAH!
 
I do not think I would take the drug X unless I really needed it. It could kill me just by taking the drug, and that might not be worth it. People shouldnt have to take a drug to stop one disease, that could cause another.
cahttp://www.falconblanco.com/health/ozone/sideaffects.htmn
 
I think that taking a drug like this is pretty risky. You do not know what will happen to you. I would probably not take drug x even if there were no other options available. Experimental drugs should not be used on children.

Click Here
 
Doesn't it defeat the purpose of being a 'cure' if it only brings more problems? Sure, you may not die from the terminal disease, but would it be worth living if you had to deal with all the other pointless nonsense associated with the drug? It's more trouble than it's worth if you ask me.
There's a 99.99% chance that I would not take the drug. The only time I would even THINK about taking it is if I found tons of evidence that proves that the drug is completely harmless, or only has the possible side affects that normal drugs have, and if the drug was not illegal in the US.
NO. WAY. There is no way I could give this to a child. If it would be torture for an adult to deal with the side effects, just think about how a child would feel. Obviously I don't want to see my child die, but it would be even worse to see them dealing with the side effects of some random test drug.
OMG!!!!!!!LINK!!!!!!!
 
1. I think that I would not take the drug. The side effects are very serious. I think that taking the drug would cause more problems than the problem itself.

2. I am not sure if I would take Drug X, it really depends on the circumstances. If I was middle aged and had a family, I would probably be more willing to take the drug, because there maybe a possibility that it could help me. If I was older and lived most of my life...I most likely would not take the drug.

3. I would never use experimental drugs on a child. If the child is already dealing with problems, I would not want to add severe side effects to the list. Also, the side effects may cause the final thing (to break the camels back) to cause the child to die. There maybe a chance that it is too strong. There also is the chance that the child may able to live longer without the use of the drug.

4. Click Here
 
I think the experimental drug with these serious side effects is really scary and shoulnt even be recommended or mentioned by a doctor. If i positively knew that i wasnt planning on having any more children, then i might possibly take it. If there was no other option and i knew that it could possibly help me, i would be tempted to take it. I would not use experimental drugs on a child because they probably woulnt even know what's happening to them. it just doesn't sound really wrong and unethical.
Risky Drug
 
1) I might take it if there was no other options. i mean if the side effects were serisous side effects i would be very leary about taking it.

2)Yes.

3)I would if i thought it could save the childs life.

4)Zelnorm!! :]
 
I would weight if the side effects are worth the risk of healing my current illness or if the side effects are worse than the illness.
Yes I would take Drug X if I knew I was going to die anyways. If Drug X had too many side effects then I would consider it before I took it.

No, using experimental medication could mess them up for life as people that are 70+ don't have many years left. Younger people tend to heal from illnesses faster than older people.

...---'''Click Here'''---...
 
I feel like drug X should not be allowed to be given to patients. I would not take drug X if no other options were avaliable, because i'd rather enjoy my final days, rather than just delaying them by vommitting blood and not having a good time. NO! i would definitely not use experemental drugs on a child.
 
the link didnt work, so here it is, haha

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=32350
 
I wouldn't take a drug that would give me those kinds of side effects. I could be at risk. As much as I might not wasnt to take it, I probably would. I would never use experimental drugs on a child.

http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/drugcomamout.html
 
1-i wouldnt want to take them, and id feel at risk alot
2- i would because its better then nothing
3-only if there was no toher option, because children would probobly have more severe side effects then adults
 
good morning

:)

hj
 
1. I wouldnt feel to comfurtable taking a drug that could give me negative side effects. But if there was not another way for me to survive i guess i would have to.
2. Like i said if there was nothing else i could do or take i guess i would have to.
3. If the child didnt have annything else it could do or take and wasnt doing to good then you might as well try it.
4. link
 
1. I think if i had a terminal illness i realy wouldnt wanna suffer anymore than i already was so therefore i wouldnt take a drug that could potentaly cause organ malfunction, bleeding, vomiting, breathing problems, or cause genetic mutations in offspring. thats not worth it.

2. It would probaly depend on the risk percentage and what was going on in my life. But deffinatly i would not give it to a child no child deserves thoose protential problems.

Click Here
 
1. it would be a risk taking the drug, but what do you have to lose? you're already doomed.
2.i would take it. if i had the condition, then i would try anything possible
 
1.I think that taking this drug would be incredibly frightening with the dangerous side effects that may occur.
2. If no other drugs were available I would take Drug x. If it was i choice of my life or bad side effects i would easily save my life with experimental drugs or at least try.
3. I wouldn't use experimental drugs on a child, unless their life depended on it, in which case i may try to save their life using them.

Zyprexa side Effects
 
I think that taking drug x is a pretty stupid idea. i mean if it causes mutations in offsprig then ur ruining the lives of others. maybe if u didnt plan on having offsprig it would be a good idea.

i would not take the drug only because i dont like taking risks. i mean if u take it u can die faster than u would if u just left the diease alone.

Click Here
 
i know this is extremely late and i'm so sorry.

taking a drug that does more wrong than good is completelyy stupid. the side effects are probablyy way worse than the actual disease. even if this drug was the only option available i still wouldn't take it. i would never use experimental drugs on a child. that is so morally wrong.

Click Here
 
1 and 2. I think id rather just deal with the incurable disease because some of those symptoms would probably be harder to deal with then the disease.

3. I would not use experimental drugs on a child because if im afraid to take them because of risking my life it would be worse on a childs life.


viagra
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?