20 April 2008

 

A letter to Mother Earth


This week we celebrate Earth Day 2008 !


I think of Earth Day as a kind of celebration of all the good things we get from our mother earth, and all the concerns we have about the present state of health for that mother earth.

I also remember the first Earth Day that I participated in, the first Earth Day in NYC April 1970 as we marched down Fifth Avenue.


I though that like most celebrations that we could all send a "card" with a message for the celebrity, mom earth. I have started the process at the class wiki.


Ground rules and requirements.

1. Read through the letter. I have started it with some obvious flaws.

2. Make any one change or addition that you feel appropriate.

3. Link one word in that change in text to the site you obtained your information.

4. Copy and paste that change or addition into the blog, as your blog entry for the week.

5. Sign the letter using your BioBlog name.

6. Take the anonymous poll below.


Go here to see my letter and make your edits and contributions.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?