05 April 2008
Links for Local Food Period 3
Comments:
<< Home
wait mr j, what do i do for a link to honey, its from my own backyard, i forget what you said about that
heyyyy MR. J umm i changed my item just letting you know becasue the farm that i got the other food from was like 200+ miles from here lol, so i was like o0o0oopss! haha
well here is my link for the carrots from roxburry
click!
well here is my link for the carrots from roxburry
click!
here is my link to Sprout Creek Farm. By the way i totally didnt steal Sprout Creek from everyone else I went to camp there since kindergarden.
OMGGGGGG MATTT, i went to farm camp toooooo, yessss so im not the only nerd that goes to farm camp!!!!!! lollll
Ummmmm yeah. My grandmother is an old-fashioned Italian woman who doesn't own a computer.
But hey look! It's ketchup made from locally grown tomatoes!
NY Times
But hey look! It's ketchup made from locally grown tomatoes!
NY Times
Heyy I'm bringing a table I made out of a tree in my backyard that all the food can be put on. =] im so original. I don't really have a business in table making yet, but i can give you my myspace if you want. =]
ok i see no apples so i have apples in my back yard so im bringing appleshttp://www.nyapplecountry.com/pick.php?county=orange
Post a Comment
<< Home

