05 April 2008
The Partys Over Friday 11 April @ Midnight
Links for Local Food Period 1
Comments:
<< Home
um, next time anyone in first period does any blog REALLY REALLY LATE, meaning a week or greater late, better tell me or else I won't check them.
the pumpkins are locally grown 5 miles south of new paults.
at Hurd's Family Farm.
www.hurdsfamilyfarm.com
at Hurd's Family Farm.
www.hurdsfamilyfarm.com
strawberries (and other things) are grown at secor farms... i know it's pretty close to here- i'm sure there's an adress on the website
Secor's
Secor's
nice of you to think of a NON-alcoholic wine to bring to the party karen... gee are non-alcoholic grapes a differnet species? i wonder if they do anaerobic respiration too?
:)
hj
:)
hj
i posted my link on the party list food thing. so it is there. but the bread is from boiceville by kingston :)
Since Greig farms doesnt grow blueberries this season I had to change my item to peas. Greig Farms in Red Hook grows peas this season.
peas.http://www.greigfarm.com/
peas.http://www.greigfarm.com/
Click Here
located in Salt Lake Route 115 (Salt Point Turnpike)
Pork is what I will bring to the "partyy"
located in Salt Lake Route 115 (Salt Point Turnpike)
Pork is what I will bring to the "partyy"
Attempt 2
The Apple Bin is still producing apple cider from their grown apples. It is located in Ulster NY
Click Here
Post a Comment
The Apple Bin is still producing apple cider from their grown apples. It is located in Ulster NY
Click Here
<< Home

