27 April 2008
Postings Period 3
Comments:
<< Home
No i would not take this drug, the risks are too large. i'd rather die from the cancer without taking 5-FU than live with all the side effects.
I do think the FDA should do more testing with this disease.
5-FU shouls be taken off the market until proven 100% risk free. It's doing more worse than good for people.
Viagra can give you heart attacks, headaches, fainting, or strokes. The FDA shouldnt have passed this drug. It could endanger many american lives. It's a killer inside a capsule.
I do think the FDA should do more testing with this disease.
5-FU shouls be taken off the market until proven 100% risk free. It's doing more worse than good for people.
Viagra can give you heart attacks, headaches, fainting, or strokes. The FDA shouldnt have passed this drug. It could endanger many american lives. It's a killer inside a capsule.
Yes I would take the drug. Cancer is the scariest disease in the world IMHO (in my humble opinion). The FDA should do more testing. 5-FU needs to stay on the market because there are people that need it now.
Kaopectate
is a drug that helps control loose bowel movementsa. Side effects include Constipation, Diziness or Light Headedness, Increased thirst, Increased sweating, Black stools, Black tongue, Vomiting , Stomach pains, Involuntary movemements of the hands and lower arms, and Vision impairment. The FDA shouldn't have passed this drug.
Kaopectate
is a drug that helps control loose bowel movementsa. Side effects include Constipation, Diziness or Light Headedness, Increased thirst, Increased sweating, Black stools, Black tongue, Vomiting , Stomach pains, Involuntary movemements of the hands and lower arms, and Vision impairment. The FDA shouldn't have passed this drug.
I would take this drug because, I would want to do anything to try to get rid of the cancer, even if that meant suffering from side-effects, it couldnt be worse than cancer.
I think the FDA should do additional testing for this drug, as well as all the others.
I think this drug should be taken off the market to see if there is any way that some of the side effects could be reduced, but if there is not way, i think it should be put back on.
Plavix has serious side effects of vomiting, bleeding that will not stop, chest pain, headaches, pale skin, and fevers. i dont think the FDA should have passed this drug because it could just make your condition worse.
I think the FDA should do additional testing for this drug, as well as all the others.
I think this drug should be taken off the market to see if there is any way that some of the side effects could be reduced, but if there is not way, i think it should be put back on.
Plavix has serious side effects of vomiting, bleeding that will not stop, chest pain, headaches, pale skin, and fevers. i dont think the FDA should have passed this drug because it could just make your condition worse.
i wouldnt use this drug. if they dont kno what will happen it would be crazy to take. i do think that the FDA should do additional testing on expreimental and new drugs that come out. this drug should be taken off the market until it is proven safe. Click Here i think that the FDA shouldnt have approved this drug because of the side effects
Yes, i would take this drug. I have witnessed first hand what its like to see someone go through chemo, and if they didn't have it they wouldn't be alive today. Its definetly worth a slight risk to stay alive. I don't think that the FDA should take this off the market until its perfect. I don't think that any drug can acctually be perfect. I think the FDA should do more testing but they shouldn't delay bringing it it out if its seriously harmful. Zyprexa can give you a fever, stiff muscles, sudden headache or confusion, numbness, problems w/ speech or vision, and frequent urination. The FDA shouldnt have approved this drug.
Okay...given the side effects, I would still take it. I mean...even you if don't, it's still a possibility for you develop all these things. Cancer is scary, I've lost 3 aunts and a uncle to it. My other aunt just got done with Chemo and Radiation for hers. It's a scary thing but with Chemo, her chance of a relapse is down to 4%.
I think the FDA should do more testing, but not take it off the market. I think they tested it before, but possibly not so in depth as they needed too.
Alprazolam, or Xanax, is used to treat anxiety disorder. It's side effects include depression, hallucinations, complete memory loss and seizures among other things. I don't think the FDA should have approved this one.
I think the FDA should do more testing, but not take it off the market. I think they tested it before, but possibly not so in depth as they needed too.
Alprazolam, or Xanax, is used to treat anxiety disorder. It's side effects include depression, hallucinations, complete memory loss and seizures among other things. I don't think the FDA should have approved this one.
I would take this drug even though I know how severe the side effects are. I'd rather suffer with that then with cancer.
I do think the FDA needs to do more testing on this to make the drug safer.
I don't think the drug should go off the market this second. If the effects really do harm to people than I think they should
Phentermine
This drug can give dangerously high blood pressure, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breathe, seizure, and uneven heart beat
I don't think the FDA should have approved this drug because it only treats obesity and there are other ways to loose weight then to put your body in so much risk.
I do think the FDA needs to do more testing on this to make the drug safer.
I don't think the drug should go off the market this second. If the effects really do harm to people than I think they should
Phentermine
This drug can give dangerously high blood pressure, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breathe, seizure, and uneven heart beat
I don't think the FDA should have approved this drug because it only treats obesity and there are other ways to loose weight then to put your body in so much risk.
1.No, I would take this drug, I would not risk it.
2. Yes, the FDA should investigate further since there are bad side effects.
3.Yes, if it is this dangerous then they should not sell these
4.Steriods ahs many uses medically. It's not just a muscle grwth drug, but it can still have bad side effects listed on this site STEROIDS!!!! THE HULK USED THESE!!!!
2. Yes, the FDA should investigate further since there are bad side effects.
3.Yes, if it is this dangerous then they should not sell these
4.Steriods ahs many uses medically. It's not just a muscle grwth drug, but it can still have bad side effects listed on this site STEROIDS!!!! THE HULK USED THESE!!!!
i would take the drug because there is only a chance a person would get the side afects. I think the fda should do more testing.
Click Here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspirin
Click Here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspirin
no i would not take this drug if i knew that the risks were too high. it is helping me but it is also hurting me at the same time.yes the FDA should do further testing on this drug because there could be even more side effects. This drug should be taken off the market until it is proven safe by the FDA
i chose xanax
the FDa should not of approved xanax because their are too mnay risks and not enough help.
i chose xanax
the FDa should not of approved xanax because their are too mnay risks and not enough help.
Ninja here!
Would I take this drug? Compared to suffering from cancer, yes. I have the will to overcome the cancer by any means necessary.
The FDA really needs to do more testing. Faulty drugs are slipping past their checks and into the pharmacies.
Well, I can't really say if the drug should be taken off the market. It is successful in treating cancer, so maybe the FDA can do testing on the side. People are still using this drug to survive.
Enbrel is a drug used to treat moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis. Common side effects of Enbrel are: abdominal pain, cough, dizziness, headache, indigestion, infections, injection site reaction, nausea, rash, respiratory problems, sinus and nasal inflammation, sore throat, vomiting, weakness. Serious, sometimes fatal infections may occur as well.
I think this drug is ok to be passed by the FDA. Even with the side effects, I don't think it's a real dangerous drug.
Would I take this drug? Compared to suffering from cancer, yes. I have the will to overcome the cancer by any means necessary.
The FDA really needs to do more testing. Faulty drugs are slipping past their checks and into the pharmacies.
Well, I can't really say if the drug should be taken off the market. It is successful in treating cancer, so maybe the FDA can do testing on the side. People are still using this drug to survive.
Enbrel is a drug used to treat moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis. Common side effects of Enbrel are: abdominal pain, cough, dizziness, headache, indigestion, infections, injection site reaction, nausea, rash, respiratory problems, sinus and nasal inflammation, sore throat, vomiting, weakness. Serious, sometimes fatal infections may occur as well.
I think this drug is ok to be passed by the FDA. Even with the side effects, I don't think it's a real dangerous drug.
If i absolutely knew there would be no chance of there being a better treatment in the near future and i knew i was going to die i would definetly take it. there are plenty of cancer survivors out there w/o side effects, and as long as theres a chance to live id take it.
I do however think think the FDA should consider more testing to rule out the possibility of liek death, but i dont think tis really that necessary, people pretty much know the risk now.
I dont think it should be taken off the market, people now no the side effects, and it is up to them whether to take the risk or not.
Lithium
is a drug that is used to treat Bipolar Disorder, it has a Massive list of side effects that owuld be impossible to list. so im gonna copy and paste them below so you get the effect.
Neuromuscular/Central Nervous System: tremor, muscle hyperirritability (fasciculations, twitching, clonic movements of whole limbs), hypertonicity, ataxia, choreo-athetotic movements, hyperactive deep tendon reflex, extrapyramidal symptoms including acute dystonia, cogwheel rigidity, blackout spells, epileptiform seizures, slurred speech, dizziness, vertigo, downbeat nystagmus, incontinence of urine or feces, somnolence, psychomotor retardation, restlessness, confusion, stupor, coma, tongue movements, tics, tinnitus, hallucinations, poor memory, slowed intellectual functioning, startled response, worsening of organic brain syndromes
Cardiovascular: cardiac arrhythmia, hypotension, peripheral circulatory collapse, bradycardia, sinus node dysfunction with severe bradycardia (which may result in syncope)
Gastrointestinal: anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gastritis, salivary gland swelling, abdominal pain, excessive salivation, flatulence, indigestion
Genitourinary: glycosuria, decreased creatinine clearance, albuminuria, oliguria, and symptoms of nephrogenic diabetes insipidus including polyuria, thirst, and polydipsia
Dermatologic: drying and thinning of hair, alopecia, anesthesia of skin, acne, chronic folliculitis, xerosis cutis, psoriasis or its exacerbation, generalized pruritus with of without rash, cutaneous ulcers, angioedema
Autonomic: blurred vision, dry mouth, impotence/sexual dysfunction
Miscellaneous: fatigue, lethargy, transient scotomata, dehydration, weight loss, leukocytosis, headache, transient hyperglycemia, hypercalcemia, hyperparathyroidism, excessive weight gain, edematous swelling of ankles or wrists, metallic taste, dysgeusia/ taste distortion, salty taste, thirst, swollen lips, tightness in chest, swollen and/or painful joints, fever, polyarthralgia, dental caries.
Some reports of nephrogenic diabetes insipidus, hyperparathyroidism and hypothyroidism which persist after lithium discontinuation have been received
I do however think think the FDA should consider more testing to rule out the possibility of liek death, but i dont think tis really that necessary, people pretty much know the risk now.
I dont think it should be taken off the market, people now no the side effects, and it is up to them whether to take the risk or not.
Lithium
is a drug that is used to treat Bipolar Disorder, it has a Massive list of side effects that owuld be impossible to list. so im gonna copy and paste them below so you get the effect.
Neuromuscular/Central Nervous System: tremor, muscle hyperirritability (fasciculations, twitching, clonic movements of whole limbs), hypertonicity, ataxia, choreo-athetotic movements, hyperactive deep tendon reflex, extrapyramidal symptoms including acute dystonia, cogwheel rigidity, blackout spells, epileptiform seizures, slurred speech, dizziness, vertigo, downbeat nystagmus, incontinence of urine or feces, somnolence, psychomotor retardation, restlessness, confusion, stupor, coma, tongue movements, tics, tinnitus, hallucinations, poor memory, slowed intellectual functioning, startled response, worsening of organic brain syndromes
Cardiovascular: cardiac arrhythmia, hypotension, peripheral circulatory collapse, bradycardia, sinus node dysfunction with severe bradycardia (which may result in syncope)
Gastrointestinal: anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gastritis, salivary gland swelling, abdominal pain, excessive salivation, flatulence, indigestion
Genitourinary: glycosuria, decreased creatinine clearance, albuminuria, oliguria, and symptoms of nephrogenic diabetes insipidus including polyuria, thirst, and polydipsia
Dermatologic: drying and thinning of hair, alopecia, anesthesia of skin, acne, chronic folliculitis, xerosis cutis, psoriasis or its exacerbation, generalized pruritus with of without rash, cutaneous ulcers, angioedema
Autonomic: blurred vision, dry mouth, impotence/sexual dysfunction
Miscellaneous: fatigue, lethargy, transient scotomata, dehydration, weight loss, leukocytosis, headache, transient hyperglycemia, hypercalcemia, hyperparathyroidism, excessive weight gain, edematous swelling of ankles or wrists, metallic taste, dysgeusia/ taste distortion, salty taste, thirst, swollen lips, tightness in chest, swollen and/or painful joints, fever, polyarthralgia, dental caries.
Some reports of nephrogenic diabetes insipidus, hyperparathyroidism and hypothyroidism which persist after lithium discontinuation have been received
no i would not take this drug even though i kno i kno ppl who had/have cancer.
the FCA should deffinitly do more testing
5-FU should be taken off the market until it is safer to use. it doesnt have to be 100% safe to put it back on the market. but enough so its able to be trsted. but that doesnt mean they still shouldnt try to fix it more.
Strattera is manufactured by Eli Lilly and Company, is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The advisory posted by the FDA follows several reports of suicidal thinking in children and adolescents related to the use of Strattera.
A review of 12 clinical trials conducted in children with ADHD and one trial with children with enuresis (bedwetting) demonstrated an increased risk of suicidal thinking with Strattera. Among the 2,200 patients in the trial, one attempted suicide.
the FCA should deffinitly do more testing
5-FU should be taken off the market until it is safer to use. it doesnt have to be 100% safe to put it back on the market. but enough so its able to be trsted. but that doesnt mean they still shouldnt try to fix it more.
Strattera is manufactured by Eli Lilly and Company, is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The advisory posted by the FDA follows several reports of suicidal thinking in children and adolescents related to the use of Strattera.
A review of 12 clinical trials conducted in children with ADHD and one trial with children with enuresis (bedwetting) demonstrated an increased risk of suicidal thinking with Strattera. Among the 2,200 patients in the trial, one attempted suicide.
I probably would not take this drug after reading the possible side effects. Although it depends on the circumstance. For example if I were an adult with a daughter getting married and she wanted me their, i would take it if it could keep me alive until that date. Otherwise if there was a great risk of me becoming brain damaged I wouldn't take it. I thinkt he FDA should do more testing with these drugs, but I also think these drugs save lives without brain damage too, so it is worth it until they can fix it or find a new solution. It should stay on the market for now until something new is created, but it is still needed.
Click Here
Click Here
1- It depends on how bad my tumors were.
2- The FDA definately should in-depth testing before approving these drugs.
3- No, because somewhere it is helping someone somewhere.
4- This drug is for lowering cholestrol but it can cause liver problems and mucsle problems. It can also cause a few less severe problems. This drug should've been pased because someone somewhere is being helped more then they are being hurt by this drug.
I response to ninja's post about enbrel:
My dad had lime disease but wasn't caught early enough so it turned into rhuemetoid arthritis. This drug keeps my dad being able to work as a steamfitter which is a very physically demanding job. Without this drug he would be unable to continue working and pretty much moving. This drug allows him to continue to provide for my family. Without Enbrel he couldn't do that. And yeah sure, he has some littler side effects but this drug helps himmore than anything. My whole family isso thankfulfor Enbrel so we are super glad its on the market. Even though it may be hurting others there is always that one person who it helps so much.
This is why i think every drug that is on the market should stay but they should research them more and reasearch new drugs more befor putting them on the markket.
2- The FDA definately should in-depth testing before approving these drugs.
3- No, because somewhere it is helping someone somewhere.
4- This drug is for lowering cholestrol but it can cause liver problems and mucsle problems. It can also cause a few less severe problems. This drug should've been pased because someone somewhere is being helped more then they are being hurt by this drug.
I response to ninja's post about enbrel:
My dad had lime disease but wasn't caught early enough so it turned into rhuemetoid arthritis. This drug keeps my dad being able to work as a steamfitter which is a very physically demanding job. Without this drug he would be unable to continue working and pretty much moving. This drug allows him to continue to provide for my family. Without Enbrel he couldn't do that. And yeah sure, he has some littler side effects but this drug helps himmore than anything. My whole family isso thankfulfor Enbrel so we are super glad its on the market. Even though it may be hurting others there is always that one person who it helps so much.
This is why i think every drug that is on the market should stay but they should research them more and reasearch new drugs more befor putting them on the markket.
I mean if a tumor keeps growing then it might grow big enough to cause cancer. Then cancer might take over and kill you. So, yes I would take this drug, because dementia, memory loss, or impaired vision is way better than death. I would be willing to take the risk because it would get rid of the tumor, hopefully. And it’s also not a definite that these side effects will occur, so yes I would be willing. I do believe that the FDA should do additional in-depth testing prior to their approval for use as treatments for diseases in order to be extremely sure that the treatment is as safe as it can be. And if they can find a more effective medicine with less side effects then they should take their time to compose the medicine. I don’t think this drug should be taken off the market because the victims of the tumors might need the medicine now and if they wait they might die. However they should keep trying to create a better medicine. Diazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms. Side effects include confusion, depression & thoughts of suicide, hyperactivity, feeling light headed, muscle twitching, hallucinations etc. click I mean if that’s how the drug is made to help cure problem then what can you do?! So i do think that my drug should be approved. It would be nice though if the FDA found a drug that did’t have those side effects.
I would take the risk of taking this drug because if I had a tumor and the other options werent available i would want to stay alive. Sure chemo has side effects but they are usually only little, i do not think a large percent of the people who take this suffer from a serious side effect. They are mostlikily not very commom.
I think the FDA should do prior testing to drugs like this, but the drugs should still be on the market for peoples health, but their side effects made clear to the person taking the drug.
I do not think this drug should be taken off the market because even though it may hurt a few, it is saving many and i am sure if they had to make this decision they would agree with me in a heartbeat.
Zelnorm
is one drug that has serious side effects including heart attacks, strokes, and angina. These effects are shown in large percentages of patients. I do not think the FDA should have approved this without further testing and they must agree with me because they were forced to take it off the market in march 2007.
I think the FDA should do prior testing to drugs like this, but the drugs should still be on the market for peoples health, but their side effects made clear to the person taking the drug.
I do not think this drug should be taken off the market because even though it may hurt a few, it is saving many and i am sure if they had to make this decision they would agree with me in a heartbeat.
Zelnorm
is one drug that has serious side effects including heart attacks, strokes, and angina. These effects are shown in large percentages of patients. I do not think the FDA should have approved this without further testing and they must agree with me because they were forced to take it off the market in march 2007.
Even though this drug has a very high risk, I would still take it. If it is my only chance to overcome cancer I will not care about the side effects. I think the FDA should do more testing prior to use on patients to determine the side effects. THis drug should not be taken off the market because even though there are risky side effects, it is saving people's lives. I chose Celebrex. THis drug has caused strokes, heart attacks and SJS which can all lead to death. I think that it is okay that the FDA approved this drug because the side effects did not occur often and the drug worked so yeah...
I know this is late....but better late than never, right??? =]]
1. NO i would not take the drug knowing what would happen. i wouldnt be willing to take the risks.
2.I do think the FDA should do additional in-depth testing prior to their approval for use as treatments for disease
3.No this drug should not be taken off the market until 100% risk free. not even just safe...
4.PROPECIA
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you notice any breast lumps, pain, nipple discharge, or other breast changes. These may be signs of male breast cancer.
Less serious side effects may include:
feeling like you might pass out;
swelling in your hands or feet;
pain in the testicles;
impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm;
abnormal ejaculation;
swelling or tenderness in your breasts;
dizziness, weakness;
headache;
runny nose; or
skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
1. NO i would not take the drug knowing what would happen. i wouldnt be willing to take the risks.
2.I do think the FDA should do additional in-depth testing prior to their approval for use as treatments for disease
3.No this drug should not be taken off the market until 100% risk free. not even just safe...
4.PROPECIA
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you notice any breast lumps, pain, nipple discharge, or other breast changes. These may be signs of male breast cancer.
Less serious side effects may include:
feeling like you might pass out;
swelling in your hands or feet;
pain in the testicles;
impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm;
abnormal ejaculation;
swelling or tenderness in your breasts;
dizziness, weakness;
headache;
runny nose; or
skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
no i deff wouldnt take this drug knowing the possible side effects of it. yeah, i think that the FDA should do the most in-depth testing pssible, so that they can be very sure that the the drug they choose to administer is truly safe for consumption and won't have high risk of serious side effects. yes, i think that they hsould take this drug off the market until it's proven safer.
my drug is called Yasmin, its a birth control pill. the side effects include causing birth defects in unborn babies.
Click Here
my drug is called Yasmin, its a birth control pill. the side effects include causing birth defects in unborn babies.
Click Here
hey tinkk!!
I think this drug should not be used. The side effects are too bad. I would never take this medicine. There are other chemotherpy treatments out there that have side effects but not like these. I think if you are gonna use a product like this the FDA should do more testing and research on the medicine. 5-Fu should be taken off the market until more research is put into this product. it doesn't have to be 100% risk free but a lot more than it is now.
celebrex is a product that has been in the news before because if its side effects. the side effects are:
a chance of heart attack or stroke; that can lead to death.
and serious skin reactions and stomach or intestinal problems; again that can lead to death. o yeah and this is a ARTHRITIS medicine
This product was not used by alot of people for a while and some doctors even said it was off the market when it never really was. I would never take this medicine. I mean there are other medicines out there that dont have a death sentence written on them just because you have arthritis pain. this drug totally should be taken off the market and not approved by the FDA because the risks are not worth it.
I think this drug should not be used. The side effects are too bad. I would never take this medicine. There are other chemotherpy treatments out there that have side effects but not like these. I think if you are gonna use a product like this the FDA should do more testing and research on the medicine. 5-Fu should be taken off the market until more research is put into this product. it doesn't have to be 100% risk free but a lot more than it is now.
celebrex is a product that has been in the news before because if its side effects. the side effects are:
a chance of heart attack or stroke; that can lead to death.
and serious skin reactions and stomach or intestinal problems; again that can lead to death. o yeah and this is a ARTHRITIS medicine
This product was not used by alot of people for a while and some doctors even said it was off the market when it never really was. I would never take this medicine. I mean there are other medicines out there that dont have a death sentence written on them just because you have arthritis pain. this drug totally should be taken off the market and not approved by the FDA because the risks are not worth it.
I do not think I would take this drug without knowing what may happen. I would want there to be more information on it before I decided to take it. I would not take the risk.
I do think that the FDA should do more testing with this disease.
I think it should be taken off the market until it is risk-free. Though it could help some people, it could also greatly hurt them.
I chose Ativan. This drug can cause birth defects in unborn babies,can increase the effects of alcohol, can make you sleepy, may be habit forming, difficult breathing, confusion, hallucination, suicide thoughts and skin rashes. I don't think the FDA should have approved this drug because there are too many side-effects. There are also many other treatments for anxiety that are less harmful to your body.
Ativan
I do think that the FDA should do more testing with this disease.
I think it should be taken off the market until it is risk-free. Though it could help some people, it could also greatly hurt them.
I chose Ativan. This drug can cause birth defects in unborn babies,can increase the effects of alcohol, can make you sleepy, may be habit forming, difficult breathing, confusion, hallucination, suicide thoughts and skin rashes. I don't think the FDA should have approved this drug because there are too many side-effects. There are also many other treatments for anxiety that are less harmful to your body.
Ativan
If i absolutely knew there would be no chance of there being a better treatment in the near future and i knew i was going to die i would definetly take it. there are plenty of cancer survivors out there w/o side effects, and as long as theres a chance to live id take it.
I do however think think the FDA should consider more testing to rule out the possibility of liek death, but i dont think tis really that necessary, people pretty much know the risk now.
I dont think it should be taken off the market, people now no the side effects, and it is up to them whether to take the risk or not.
lithum
is a drug that is used to treat Bipolar Disorder, it has a Massive list of side effects that owuld be impossible to list. so im gonna copy and paste them below so you get the effect.
here is the website
http://www.noven.com/relations.htm
Post a Comment
I do however think think the FDA should consider more testing to rule out the possibility of liek death, but i dont think tis really that necessary, people pretty much know the risk now.
I dont think it should be taken off the market, people now no the side effects, and it is up to them whether to take the risk or not.
lithum
is a drug that is used to treat Bipolar Disorder, it has a Massive list of side effects that owuld be impossible to list. so im gonna copy and paste them below so you get the effect.
here is the website
http://www.noven.com/relations.htm
<< Home

