26 May 2008

 

And X-tra credit too!


Is this the college life of your future? Is this a "shade of green" that is just too green? Will you be part of a grassroots youth movement for the greening of America?

Read and Reflect for a few extra credits...
Comments:
This is certainly the college life of my future, if I'm fortunate enough to have roommates. No, it's not too green, it's necessity. As for the youth movement of America, yeah I suppose I'll be part of it.
 
I can see myself in this situation during college. I think that it's an excellent idea for saving the environment. I hope I wouldn't be too busy to be part of the youth movement of America. I also don't think this is "too green." If we want to see change, then we must start acting and thinking gree.
 
I doubt at this moment that when I go to college I would face that. Of course, considering I wont be going to college for a nother three years who knows? things might change for the better by then
 
i see a college in my future. my friends and i have already talked about buying paper cups and dishes so we don't have to use our dishwashers (because they use alot of energy and they're annoying to use too) that should help a little bit. but as far as other things such as washing clothes go, im going to try not to use a dryer, depending on how my roomate feels with clothes drying everywhere, haha. but thats about as far as i've gotten right now, because even though i think about college, it's not the first priority in my mind, so that's about it for now.
 
i definitly intend on going to colege. I dont necessarily se very "green" colege life i mean ill try but probaly not to hard. i prob wont be part of that movement thingy cause ive never even heard of it
 
this may be my college life in the future. college is still a few years away so things may change. we could dicover new ways to help the environemnt. you never know...
 
this may be my college life in the future. college is still a few years away so things may change. we could dicover new ways to help the environemnt. you never know...
 
sorry bout the double post...
 
During college, I could definitely see myself in this situation. I'm willing to go forth in this. I think that I could give up the dishwasher, as of now, I hardly use it, it is just used as a drying rack, as long as it stays that way it shouldn't be an issue. The shower on the other hand, I could cut down on minutes, I suppose.
 
I think there are a lot of great ideas that can really help save the environment but we don't actually think about them on a daily basis. I guess we just shower and don't think about how we can save the water. I could definitely see myself doing things like that in college. If my roommate is also supportive we could do it, and I would be glad to be a part of the movement of America.
 
i think that to solve the problem and find ways to conserve energy is a job for our generation because it will be effecting us in the next 10 or 20 years. it is possible that we could solve the energy crisis now and not have to worry about it later...but i think that it will take the effort of college students and high school students to bring about a change that could have a world wide effect
 
I guess I would do some of this in college. I would probably do something to help out, but probably not anything too large. I'll probably end up saving water and energy by being too lazy to wash my clothes a lot and vaccuum and stuff like that. Plus, to do anything really green I would need the support of my roommate. But, regardless, what those kids are doing is great.
 
i wouldnt have a problem living like this in college. ita not something i have on doing but i can cut down on somethings to live a litle greener.
 
I could see myself doing this in college. The way our environment is headed this could be a necessity. Plus the less engergy you use the better for our environment so I am all in for that.
 
Hey tink!!

i think this is a good idea. wither or not it will continue is another story. people may feel if they have a frig they are lucky and dont wanna give it up.i would do this. it helps the environment. this is so not too green it is something that in this day and age is necessary.
 
This whole act of trying to save the world seems pretty nice. I can't honestly say that it is for mee. I'm all about saving the environment of course, but taking anywhere from two to eight minutes in the shower is completely impossible. I could try, but it just would nottt work. I think that it's great that these students are trying to go beyond what the rest of their fellow classmates on campus are doing, but this college life is not for me. I definitely feel that saving the environment is important, but I could think of other ways to save mother nature besides running in and out of the shower.
 
I feel that what those colllege students are doing is absolutely fantastic. but to get me to start doing that i'd need a really good supportive friend as my room mate to encourage me to. otherwise i'd probably just cut down on a couple little things like my shower time or leaving appliances plugged in when i'n not using them.
 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?