16 May 2008
Postings Period Three
Comments:
<< Home
I would not want to live in that place. i wouldnt be able to live in that city without going crazy. i think that its our back to the future world but i certainly do not want to live in it
I would not want to live in Totnes, but i think i could if a absoultely had to. I think by living there you are improving the world around you and that definitely be a plus for me. But still, as crazy as this world is now i like living in it and idk if i could transition to Totnes (but i would if i had no other choice). I think it definitely is our "back to future" world of today but i dont know how many people would want to live their lives there....
1. No, I prefer to live an easier life.
2. Yes but I would not enjoy living there.
3. It might be but we still have other resources like uranium and solar energy.
2. Yes but I would not enjoy living there.
3. It might be but we still have other resources like uranium and solar energy.
If I had a choice between our community and Totnes, I would definitly choose our world. I would not give up all our electronics and cars and everything for this alternate world.
I could live in Totnes and I might enjoy it as like a project or something. I always watch Man vs. Wild or Survivorman and I have always wanted to try and live in the wild for a week or two. Totnes would be something like this and it would be a fun experience. I would not want to live there forever however.
I believe yes this could be our back to the future world of tomorrow. I also think eventually we will find another great source of energy for our earth.
I could live in Totnes and I might enjoy it as like a project or something. I always watch Man vs. Wild or Survivorman and I have always wanted to try and live in the wild for a week or two. Totnes would be something like this and it would be a fun experience. I would not want to live there forever however.
I believe yes this could be our back to the future world of tomorrow. I also think eventually we will find another great source of energy for our earth.
NO i like they way i live now. I couldnt live there i like were i live. i tink we could find better ways to live.
i would not want to live in totnes because their are no motorized vehicles and it would be boring and not fun. No i could not live in totnes because anywhere you want to go you have to walk and it is to much work. Yes it is back to the future world and we are so used to living the way we do that we would not be able to live in past.
No i would not want to live in Totnes simply because it would require making a dramatic change in lifestyle. If pressed, yes i could defenitely live in Totnes, and yes it would definitely be better for the environment. I do not think this back to the future world is the world of tomorrow. I think in most cases people would refuse to change thei lifestyles, even i would be reluctant. I think that the majority of the planet will either destroy our world by continuing on this path, or we will find alternate sources of energy before that happens.
I wouldn't like to live in Totnes. If I had to, I probably could. I most likely would go crazy though. I certainly hope this isn't our "back to the future” world of tomorrow. Hopefully, by the time oil has run out we will have found alternate ways to power our communities and ways of life.
I would definitely not want to live in Totnes because it would just be sooo totally extremely hard to give up electronics & things. In my opinion I think it would also be very boring to live there because in the website, they didn’t talk much about the recreational activities that one can participate in. All they talked about was the government and their strive to think of energy alternatives. I seriously wouldn’t be able to live in Totnes because I can’t imgain myself living in a world without oil. When I think about it, it just amazes me how dependent on oil we are. Everything we do like watching TV, cooking, using the computer, and so many other things depend on oil. I seriously hope this is NOT our “back to the future” of tomorrow because then everyone, including myself would be in for a major wake up call. I think we need to find an alternative source….and fast!
No, I would not want to live in the Totnes. I could live there if I was forced to but it would not be my preference. I think it could be our world of tommorrow but i personally don't know many people who would want to live in a place like it.
I would not want to live in Totnes because that is an exteme change from the way we live now. I could if i had to, but i would much rather live like i do now. This could be our world in the future but i dont think anyone owuld adjust well.
hey tink! no i would not want to live in that city. There are ways to cut down what you put into the environment without going all 1800's. i dont think i would be ablt to live there just because i rely too much on modern conveinences. no our world i dont believe is gonna end up like that. we are too set on our ways. it has taken how many years just to get the few hybrids in th the world out there. there is no way people are gonna live w/o cars and everything.
have a good weekend!
have a good weekend!
I wouldn't want to live in Totnes but if it was my only option then i would it was just be hard adjusting at first. I do no think i could live in Totnes because I am dependent on all the things they diminish. It is our back to the future we just don't know how fast that future is coming.
hey PAMMMMM here!!! no i wouldnt because i couldnt live without my computer and tv and i dont think it would be fun.
i think its our future because we're looking for alternatives for fuel and this cause solve our struggles for that.
i think its our future because we're looking for alternatives for fuel and this cause solve our struggles for that.
Of course i wouldn't Want to live in Totnes due to the lack of our technology. If i had i could live there because it is after all good for our earth. I enjoy how my life is right now. I would not like it at all if a change as dramatic as totnes happens.
Yes i do believe this is our back to the future world of tommorow due to the rising prices of gas and decline of the economy.
Yes i do believe this is our back to the future world of tommorow due to the rising prices of gas and decline of the economy.
I would never want to live in Totnes. I like cultural diffusion and technology with cars, trucks, and busses. I might be able to physically live in Totnes for a while but i would not enjoy it by any means. I have gotten used to being driven places, and traveling and eating imported food. I do not beleive this is the world of tommorrow because too many people would disagree with it. Our country could not function without imported goods and oil,or gas these days. If anything our world would just function moslty on solar energy, or another alternate fuel source.
I think it would be interesting trying to live there considering the way we've all grown so used to our lives with technology. I definitley could live there- anyone who says they can't is lying according to the laws of biology. It may be our "back to the future" but it isn't necessarily. If we can get more people to convert to renewable sources of energy, we may not need to drastically change our lifestyles, although a transition to renewable energy is a drastic change in itself.
i wouldn;t want to live in it because i would rather have our technology..
but if i had to i could.
i hope that is isn't our future
but if i had to i could.
i hope that is isn't our future
I would like to live in a place like Totones...but i dont think that i could. I like small towns and i think they're cute, but i don't think it would be easy to get around without a car. My family has 4 cars, and we use them too much, so i think it would be too difficult to completely shut out cars. Also, if you want to go on vacation or visit someone out of your town, its almost impossible unless you're prepared to walk several miles in the hot sun...or heavy snow...not for me. I dont think i could live in totones just because it would be too hard i dont think i could unless i absolutely had to. I do think that this out back to the future world.
i don't think i would want to live in a place like Totnes. but if i had to, i would be able to. i'm so used to the comforts of home, it would be hard. amd yeah i think it could possibly be our "back to the future" world of tomorrow...but not anytime soon, because people don't see it as much of a threat right now.
No i would not want to live in Totnes simply because it would require making a dramatic change in lifestyle. If pressed, yes i could defenitely live in Totnes, and yes it would definitely be better for the environment. I do not think this back to the future world is the world of tomorrow. I think in most cases people would refuse to change thei lifestyles, even i would be reluctant. I think that the majority of the planet will either destroy our world by continuing on this path, or we will find alternate sources of energy before that happens.
Post a Comment
<< Home

