05 October 2008
Postings Period 3
Comments:
<< Home
1.Yes I would be tested i would like to be aware of my health
2.Yes I would have them tested because they would have the right to know about there own health regardless of there age
3.No because I wouldn't want my child worrying if they had it or didn't it would just be better for them to know .
4.Yes i know someone with breast cancer
5.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_cancer
Fact 1.Breast cancer is the second most common cancer.
Fact 2.2005 breast cancer caused 502,000 deaths around the world
Post a Comment
2.Yes I would have them tested because they would have the right to know about there own health regardless of there age
3.No because I wouldn't want my child worrying if they had it or didn't it would just be better for them to know .
4.Yes i know someone with breast cancer
5.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_cancer
Fact 1.Breast cancer is the second most common cancer.
Fact 2.2005 breast cancer caused 502,000 deaths around the world
<< Home
