08 February 2009

 
Opinions Posts and Links Period 1
Comments:
No, I will not be willing to become a vegetarian or vegan to help save the planet. It's my choice to eat meat even when you say that most meat have corn eat corn. It doesn't make scene meats don't only have corn they other nutritional value in it too. If breathing make Co2 then it doesn't mean people should stop breathing. Going to the grocery store burns gas then everybody should be walking to the store why don't they. It's a choice weather to eat meat , i don't think not eating meant will save the planet other things will though its ridiculous of weather not to eat meat.

Yes, I think there is a difference between organic and non-organic foods and their impact on our health and the environment. The pesticide in the inorganic plant can harm us if not washed. And there is harmful gasses going into the air with all the pesticides sprayed on.

Organic vs.Non- Organic

I think animal farming is a good thing. If animals are not famed for the people needs of meat they will be increase of endangered animals. People will be eating more meat that is produced that that causes a shortage in the habitat of the animal.

Animal Farming
 
I honestly don't think I would be able to become a vegetarian to help save our planet. I eat meat with almost every meal everynight. Its part of my diet. Its a choice and habit to eat meat. I feel that once you started, why stop?!I love it. Meat is actually healthy for you so I dont think I would stop eating it. I dont think stop eating meat would do much good for our planet.

Yes,the pesticides on foods are very unhealthy for our environment and for our health. It effects both us and the animals around.

Organic vs. Non-Organic

I think animal farming is really good. It fills the needs for peoples dietry with poultry. Eating meat isnt at all a bad thing. Some people just choose not to eat it.

Healthy Animal Farming
 
I would be willing to become a vegetarian or vegan to help save the planet. I tried keeping up with being a vegetarin for a little over a month during last summer. I ended up not keeping up with it because it was hard eating mushrooms while my brothers ate steaks! But, I would be because it is very good for you and your body ultimately becomes clensed and healthy. You are helping the planet and yourself at the same time. Healthy foods are tasty too so it is not like you are missing out on good flavors.

Yes, I think there is a difference between organic and non-organic foods and their impact on our health and the environment. Inorganic food has chemicals that can harm us and our environment. Organic foods are more eco-friendly and are good for your body too.


Click Here

I think animal farming is not a good thing. Ths is because animals are being seperated from their young and they arent allowed to be free. Our world can have some meat but not to this point, we are the "fattest" country and rely too much on unhealthy things like burgers and hotdogs. Our nation should be more eco-friendly and healthy, cutting down on meat. There are too much slaughter houses and killings of animals.

Click Here
 
I would be willing to cut down on meat to save the planet. However I would not give up all meat because its very unhealthy and you loose you iron intake and become sicker easily. I believe people should just buy free range meat or pacific coast fish not stop buying it all together.

I think there is a huge difference I feel organic food is better because inorganic food is pumped up with pesticides. Not only do these pesticides hurt our environment they can also hurt our bodies when we injest them.
The Future of Food

I feel animal farming is bad its inhuman. How would the government react if people were keep in a building crammed together feed chemicals and never saw daylight. Just because they are animals does not mean they don't have feelings.
Animal Farming
 
I would not be willing to become a vegetarian to save the planet . I would eat less meat if this truly was a solution to global warmong and the planet's problems but the truth is it is not . Meat is not the cause , and therefore will not be the solution to global warming . There are plenty of other ways for people to make an effort to help the earth , and I think people should try those things such as recycling and using less gas than going extreme and changing their diet .
Yes , there is a huge difference betweeen organic and inorganic foods and the affect they have on the planet . Organic foods are natural and are not farmed with any harmful substances .  Inorganic foods are sprayed with many pesticides and preservants to help the food stay good longer . These pesticides not only kill animals and plants , but they are very harmful to the environment when sprayed because of the toxic substances that are released into the air .  
Organic Vs. Inorganic Foods .
I think animal farming is not a good thing . Animals should no have to be seperated and kept just to be killed . It is not ethical or humane . People can find other ways and resources to get meat , and although I do eat meat I do not think extreme measures like this need to be taken just to provide people with meat .

Animal Farming .
 
I would consiter being a vegeatarian alothough it would be very hard. Eating and killing less animals will deffinatly help the environment as well as our bodys. If we just ate fresh fruits & vegatables then there would be no fake and over processed food in our bodys. Although meat and products like it taste good, there not too good for your health. I belive everything it good in moderation, so with that being said, I will try to focous my diet on more leafy green foods then food with 4 legs. I think my diet is good anyway.

I think there is a very big difference between organic and regular foods.I think that organic is of course, more heathy and better for animals. It is also good for the enrironment becauseall the pestacides are not being put into the air. Non organic food had alot of added things to preserve it, which is not good for humans.

Positives for eating organic


I think animal farming is very cruel. They dont feed the amimals heathy food. They give them harmful medication and growth hormone. Not only is it bad for the animals its bed for the humans who are eating the poor animals.

Save the Animals
 
I would like to be a vegetarian but I don't think I would be able to do it. I have eaten meat my whole life so I can't picture myself not eating it. My family mainly eats meat so it would be hard making 2 different meals every night. It would also be hard to maintain a healthy diet because it is hard to get protein without meat. I do think there is a difference to organic and non organic foods because the organic ones are healthier.ORGANIC !
I don't like the idea of animal farming. I love meat but the animals are treated unfairly. Also many times the animals are given stuff that can affect the food we eat.no animal farming.
 
I don't think i would be able to become a vegetarian. I eat some sort of meat almost every night for dinner, and it's been like that since i was little. Meat is a big part of my diet, and it is very healthy for you. I think being a vegetarion means missing out on a lot of neccissary proteins for your body. In some cases depending on the person, i think it is even unhealthy to be a vegetarian. You are not getting some of the things your body needs to function. I dont think that stopping eating meat will save the planet either, there is other ways rather than changing your diet.

Yes, i think there is a difference between organic and non-organic food. This is because of the chemicals and pesticides put on non-organic foods. This can harm humans and animals, and it pollutes the world. It impacts our world, and us as humans greatly if the food is not cleansed or raised properly. Also, i think organic food is better, and healthier for you.

Organic foods are more nutritious

I think animal farming is a good thing if the animals are treated with care. I think that our country should what what we eat more carefully, instead of wasting so much however. I basically think animal farming is good if there is limits on how much meat and poultry we consume, and if the animals are treated with as much care as possible.

Animal Farming
 
I would not be willing to become a vegetarian to help save the planet. My main argument for why it is okay to eat meat is because other animals eat meat as well. its not as if we are the only animals on the planet that eat other animals. Also, I don't think that after I have eaten meat for about fourteen years of my life I would be able to keep my promise that I would never eat meat again. However, I would be willing to eat meat less frequently if it would help save the earth.

There is definately a difference between organic and non-organic foods. The non-organic foods that usually had more pesticides on them could give us potentilly life-threatning sickness if nmot cleaned properly and will cause the earth to suffer from the pesticides.

10 Reasons to Buy Organic Food

I think animal farming is a bad thing because it is set up as a factory. The small farms cannot compete with these large factory style farms that treat the animals as if they were a disposable part of the machines that works as a battery.

Against Factory Farming
 
Sorry Mr. J, I'm anonymous - I forgot to type in my name.
 
I think that I could cut down on the meat I eat, but not totally vegetarian. I do not like fish so eating that instead of meat is not an option I like. I tend to eat at least three pasta meals a week or so, without meatballs and meat sauce. I don't think I could cut out meat completely. I would still want to have a hamburger every now and then. I do believe there is some difference in organic and non-organic foods and their impact on our health. Organic food is better for the environment with less harmful chemicals, which is also a good thing for us as well.

Just Food

Animal farming is a good thing in a sense, but the way the animals are treated and the living conditions of the animals are terrible. Animal farming helps produce a lot of meat and animal products that we need to help feed our growing country.

Farm Animal Welfare Council
 
I would not be willing to become a vean to help save the planet. Being a vegan will not help the planet when so many people drive cars. They are creating a lot more harmful gas emissions than being a vegan would help. Most people already eat a lot of vegan meals like pasta and rice. Also, if you don't eat meat, you would have to take some pill that would get you all the nutrients you would get from meat.

There is a difference between organic and inorganic foods. Organic foods are raised naturally. Non-organic foods are injected with growth hormones and are sprayed with pesticides harmful to us and the environment.

Click Here

I think that animal farming is good because it fills people's need of meat. If there was no animal farming, then people would have to raise their own animals and that is expensive. People would also get lazy and not butcher the animals fully and get all of the edible parts, only the parts they want.

And Here
 
I would not be able to be a vegatarian or a vegan. I wish I had the will power to do that, but i like meat too much. I think once you are used to doing something, it is hard to stop. I will try to cut down on my meat consumption because it is good for the environment and for our bodies. I think i can mange to cut down my intake but I will not be able to eliminate meat completely. I will try other methods of saving the planet.

There is a difference between organi and non-organic foods. Th emain difference is pesticides and other chemicals used to keep food free of disease. These pesticides are harmful for th eenvironment and there are better ways to prevent disease.
Organic and non organic

I think animal farming is bad. Even though it provides us with food, it is unatural for animals. I feel th eanimals should be treated in a humane and fair manner. In the farms they are cooped up and not fed properly.
Animal Farming
 
I would not be willing to become a vegan or vegetarian. I think that there is no need to completly eliminate meat from our diet but only to decrece our intake of it. If every body does a little bit then it could make a large difference. But if nobody does anything then it may be necessary for the people who do do something to take it to the next level. But I do not eat very much meat at all anyway so I do not think I need to make a change. Yes I do think it is. Inorganic food is not created the sameway so there has to be a difference. I also think that if nature made it that way then it should stay that way.

Pesticides

I think that animal farming is a bad thing. It is extreemly inhumane ti creatures who can also feel discomfort.

Inhumane animal farming
 
I already am a vegetarian so I'm already saving the planet! I didn't find it hard to stop eating meat and I've been eating meat since forever and the rest of my family still eats meat every night. There are so many other alternatives to it and some things even taste like the real stuff. It also helps to know that I'm making myself healthier and the planet just a little bit better.

There is a difference between organic and non-organic foods. Organic foods, while they aren't perfect, are healthier for you and better for our environment. They are more natural and save more resources.
Organic Authority

I think that animal farming is a bad thing. Animals should not be treated so harshly, nor should the products that come of them. Animals have rights too, they just can't speak up for them so we have to.
WSPA-USA
 
I would be willing to change my diet for the planet. However, I cannot stand vegetables at all. I would definitly preach the word of switching to organic foods though. I think we should also try ways to increase organic food production. We should definitly do something to help this problem.
I think that animal farming is okay but should be kept ethical. I lived on a ranch in Idaho and we raised animals appropriatly, but I know about some of the things mass producers do and they are unethical and harmful to the environment.
Meatrix
I also think the Organic vs. Inorganic dispute is important. Organic foods help us and the environment.
Organic production
 
Yes, I would be willing to become a vegan to save the planet. I would do that because i believe everyone should do their part to save the planet. Also every little bit helps and if you can encourage more people to try it it will be even more beneficial to the environment. It would be hard but it is worth the effort. Cause if you can do it it means others can too and that might inspire them to try to do more things to protect the environment.

I think there is a difference between organic and nonorganic foods and their impact on our health and the environment. I believe they are healthier because they can survive in nature without harmful pesticide so why should we use them if they can survive naturally.

I think animal farming is a good thing because it helps provide more people with food even if it is bad for the environment.
 
I would not be willing to become a vegetarian to save the planet. There are many other issues ongoing right now that pose a much larger threat to the planet such as the greenhouse gases. I think effort should be put into dealing with the bigger tasks at hand first. I also would not give up eating meats because meats have very good nutritional values for your body like Iron. Humans also have been eating meat since the dawn of time so I don't think its sensible to stop now.

I know there is a huge difference between organic and non-organic foods. Organic foods are much more pure and healtheir for your body than are non-organic foods. Things like antibiotics, artifical growth hormones, and pesticides can all be present on non-organic foods and each time you eat something that isn't organic you are taking a risk towards your body. Organic is more natural and safer.

click here

I think animal farming is a good thing, but the way cows are crammed together gives an uneasy feeling to the person who sees it. I think it is important that the needs of eating meat are fulfilled.

click here
 
1) No I would not be willing to become a vegetarian. I like eating meat and I doubt me eating meat will make much of a difference on the world. I think becoming a vegetarian thinking that you are going to save the world or save the animals is completely ridiculous. I would definitely not give up my steaks and pork chops to save a few animals.

2) I do think there is a difference between organic and inorganic foods. Although, I do not think that the impact is very large on the environment and my health.

Organic vs. Inorganic

3) I think that farming animals is good. If we didn't farm animals we wouldn't have as much food for a decent price as we do now. The conditions are not as inhumane as certain animal rights activists make them. I mean in the end we are going to eat them anyway. The more you can make in a smaller space is better.

Animal Farming
 
No, i wouldn’t become a vegan or vegetarian to help save the planet. It’s not that i don’t care; i just wouldn’t be able to live without meat. There are many other ways to help to save the planet without becoming a vegetarian or vegan. One would be to eat less meat and buy organic foods. I don’t think I’d like the other sources of protein (like tofu) as much as just organic meats.

Yes, i do think there is a difference between organic foods and non-organic foods. The organic foods come from animals that live a good life without suffering. Non-organic foods come from animals that are forced into small crowded spaces that are extremely unsanitary. The Organic foods have a better impact of the world than the non-organic foods. The factories that the non-organic food comes from have waste products all around making the nearby waters become polluted.
organic foods are better

I think that animal farming can be a very good thing. If the animal is treated in a good manner, then it’s even better. Humans pretty much need meat for their protein so farming animals can be a great thing. If animals are treated very wrong, then it’s not good. Factory farming is just unacceptable but family owned farms are good.


healthy animal farming
 
I would be willing to eat less meat for the planet. I could not give up all meat though. I already do not eat beef so I mostly eat just chicken. I could eat more healthy, vegitarian meals once in a while.

There is a big differance between organic and inorganic foods. Organic foods are not as processed with chemicals. It is also closer to the farm than inorganic foods because it took less steps to get to your grocery store.

organic v.s. inorganic foods

I think animal farming is horrible. They are very cruel to animals and animals many die just from diseases. The animals are taken from their homes and are either killed right away like chickens, or milked like cows. The companies that make the products do not care and treat the animals unfairly. This should be stopped. Animals should be treated with respect because without them,we wouldn't have any dairy or meat.

cruelty of animal farming
 
Yes, I would be willing to lessen my meat intake. I dont usually eat red meats anyway. I will usually eat fish and poultry. But yes, if it was to save the earth I would lessen my meat intake. This is so the meat will go to other starving countries.

The difference between inorganic and organic is the use of pesticides in food. Pesticides make food possibly contaimanted.

Animal farming I think is unfair because it takes many of our animals and puts them in enclosed spaces that will harbor disease. This may hurt the enviornment and might cause disease in humans as well.



http://www.wspa-usa.org/pages/1308_factory_farms_bad_for_your_health.cfm
 
Well I'm already a vegitatrian so yess i would continue to save the planet:) so i consider mself a vegetarian kind of i dont eat most meats, but there are one or two kinds that i eat, but if i had to i cuould stop...anyyywhooo being a vegetarian helps save animals and or planet and there are so manythigns you could eat inits place so why not?



There is definelty a defference in organic famring v.s inorganic farming. thinbnk of all the pestisides in the inorganic famring all the chemicals going into your body, as well as the environment.

organic v.s in organic


I feel animal farming is a bad thing; yess they are animals but they should be treated just as humanely. they should not be treated so horribley.

sayy no
 
I don't think I could ever turn vegan or vegetarian. I don't think me changing to vegan would save the world. This would need to be a worldwide effort first. When we are given specific reasons of why we should change then I would consider, but as of now I will continue to eat meat.

There definately is a difference between inorganic and organic. Besides the obvious price difference, inorganic's pesticides are dangerous to us and animals around.
Organic

I think that animal farming is okay. It is animal cruelty but.. This fills the demand for meat and if we didnt farm animals then a decrease in supply would higher the price.
Depends
 
I would honestly not be able to become a vergetarian or a vegan to help the planet. I think that its everyones own choice on whether or not to eat meat. I personally dont support the harmful conditions some animals have to go under but i will still eat some meat. Meat is part of my diet and completley cutting it out will probably through of my body chemicals. Meat is also just as healthy as organic foods.

I do believe there is a difference between organic and non organic foods. Non organic foods have a lot of harmful chemicals that people will eat, which could harm their bodys. Also some animals might intake the non organic foods, killing them. Organic foods are a lot healthier for you and dont have the added chemicals.
Organic goodness

I do not think animal farming is good. Poor helpless animals should not have to be treated so harshly and without care. Animals do give us food and without that we wouldnt really have a life, so people should be thanking animals, not hurting them.
Dont hurt the poor animals
 
happy liver day!
:)
hj
 
Sorry this is late. I would never be able to become a vegetarian or vegan. I eat meat for dinner almost every night and it is so good, that I wouldn't be able to not eat it. I should be able to eat what ever I want. Meat is also very good for you as it is a source of protein. I don't think that not eating meat will save the planet. There are enough problems out there that could be resolved to save the planet. Eating some vegatarian type food is good, but I think that eating it every night is not good and is impossible for me to do.

I do think that there is a difference between organic and inorganic foods and their impact on our health and enviorment. In non-organic foods there are over 400 pesticides used. Organic farms use more human energy and less fossil fuels that go into the atmosphere.

Organic vs. Non-Organic

I think that animal farming is a good thing. Even though it has its negatives, it is still good in many ways. At some farms the animals are treated very well. This means that the animals are usually in good shape and thier meat is of high quality.Animals that were raised on natural grasslands had healthier and tastier meat. It also decreased the chance of disease.

Animal Farming
 
I would be willing to become a vegitarian to help save the planet. I think that I could be able to give up eating meat to help the planet because its the least that i could do to help contribute to saving the planet. If I gave up meat it might not be alot because i am only one person but if i could get others to cut down as well we could do alot. One person can help though because i could maybe cut down the use of just a few pesticides or something like that. Every little bit helps.I think that there is a huge difference between organic and non-organic food. They can help us because pesticides would no longer be in our body and we would have less air pollution from the industrial farms if we use organic food. Organic foods also help stop inhumane farming.
I think animal farming is a bad thing because people get out of control with it and harm the animals. The animals become hurt and miserable.
Farming
Organic
 
i would defenitly try to become vegeterian to try to save the planet. if eating vegeterian can save the planet then count me in. i want a better life for our future generations to come. not to worry about all this global warming stuff, and food shortage, overpopulation, etc. organic foods i think are healthier, they use less chemicals and are more pure. Click Here
i think factory farming is beyond wrong, animals should be treated right, specially if they are farmed to be eaten, we are killing but atleast be good to them when they are alive.
link


Sorry for the delay mr. johnson, my computer wouldnt let me open the blog link but somehow now it work, <=o
 
1. i would not under any sercumstance become a vegaterian to save the woorld. i need my meat. i have meat every single meal of the day. to me meat is like air i need it to survive. i am the direct opposite of a vegiterian. i dont think there is a diffrence other then one doesnt have chemicals on them. i beleive the chemicals are fine for humans to consume cause if they werent then they would be banned.
Organic Is Not Better
i think animal farming is a good thing. it helps keep the price of meet low and people will be willing to eat mor meat.
animal farming is a good thing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?