29 March 2009

 

Ain't It the Truth !


:)
Comments:
Cool what is that?
 
johnnnson!! haha I saw that, creative ! : )
 
Haha, I made that with Michelleeeeee! :)
Awesome Johnson, thanks for posting it!

& It's SO true.
 
wait, is that all you do?

sweet
 
i had the best drawing
 
Cool thats neat!
 
hahahahahahahahahahah we made that Sarah!!!......coolest play- doh sculpture EVER!!!!!!!!
 
we should get extra credit for being so goood at play- doh
 
Looks awsome!!

Good Job!
 
HAHA good job guys :)
 
WOW! Two people I know had a little too much time on their hands! It is nice though. Good Job!
 
the truth about biology!! =]
 
ohh what a true statement... awesome, lactose and channon!!!!!
 
oooooooooooo pretty colors!!!!! :) expecially the orange!!!!!!
 
So true Mr. Johnson, and by the way, I just posted the blog if you didn't check.
 
Thats awesome!!! =]
 
That is really cool!!!!! I love it and I love orange and blue and play dough! It reminds me when I was 5!! Oh to be young again.
 
AMAZING you guys should get like extra credit
 
Haha that's cute , it looks coool :) .
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?