22 March 2009
Postings And Links Period Eight
Comments:
<< Home
1. My opinion of the controversy over sweeteners is that every manufacturer will say what is going to boost their sales. Many production companies will do what they feel will draw the public eye. If its consumers see "no HFCS" many people will think what they're comsuming is that much healthier. Its all about competition & the "idea" of eating "natural" & unsweetened foods.
2. As a consumer i do not agree with artificial sweeteners. I think that we should be obtaining natural sugars. One major problem is, HFCS is in everything, literally everything. I read the labels on my food before i consume the product & it is sickening.
3. I think that unprocessed sugar is the healthiest way to go. By consuming HFCS, studies say the human body is unable to breakdown corn. HFCS also makes you hungrier & want to eat more food!
HFCS & ITS NEGATIVES!
2. As a consumer i do not agree with artificial sweeteners. I think that we should be obtaining natural sugars. One major problem is, HFCS is in everything, literally everything. I read the labels on my food before i consume the product & it is sickening.
3. I think that unprocessed sugar is the healthiest way to go. By consuming HFCS, studies say the human body is unable to breakdown corn. HFCS also makes you hungrier & want to eat more food!
HFCS & ITS NEGATIVES!
1. In my opinion, it doesn't really matter. They've been using HFCS for a long time and that's pretty much all I know. I drink whatever tastes good.
2. I don't really know or care. I'm not really sure what is in what I drink the only sugar I know I eat is in coffee because I put it in myself.
3. I'd guess that real sugar is more healthy, but neither of them are healthy without moderation.
4. HFCS VS Sugar
2. I don't really know or care. I'm not really sure what is in what I drink the only sugar I know I eat is in coffee because I put it in myself.
3. I'd guess that real sugar is more healthy, but neither of them are healthy without moderation.
4. HFCS VS Sugar
1. I think that they should not make things with high fructose corn syrup, it is bad for you and is not healthy at all. I try not to eat things with HFCS because they are not good for you.
2. I do not agree with artificial sweetners. I think the only sugars or "sweets" a person should eat are natural ones, such as fruits and vegetables sugars
3. Unprocessed sugar is healthier than processed, but neither is healthy if you eat them without limits.
4.Click Here
2. I do not agree with artificial sweetners. I think the only sugars or "sweets" a person should eat are natural ones, such as fruits and vegetables sugars
3. Unprocessed sugar is healthier than processed, but neither is healthy if you eat them without limits.
4.Click Here
As a consumer I feel that artificial sweeteners are unhealthy and unnatural. Personally, I prefer natural, unprocessed sugar. In my mind it is better for my body as a whole. Overall, however, sugar intake should be avoided; only kept to natural sugars in fruits rather than sugar from candy bars and such. Sugars are still in everything we eat and drink throughout the course of our lives.
Go Natural Sugar!
Go Natural Sugar!
1. In my opinion the difference in sweetners don't make to much of a difference. Unless the people looking into it find a major fault for either side I prefer either since they practically taste the same.
2. I prefer sugar because usually I can taste the difference, with the sweeteners i have to add quite a few packs before i get some taste.
3. I thik sugar is more healthier because there isn't as much of a chain in chemicals in it.
4. Sugar vs High Fructose Corn Syrup
2. I prefer sugar because usually I can taste the difference, with the sweeteners i have to add quite a few packs before i get some taste.
3. I thik sugar is more healthier because there isn't as much of a chain in chemicals in it.
4. Sugar vs High Fructose Corn Syrup
1. As a consumer I don't really think it makes a difference. I think that high fructose corn syrup is the same as sugar. I don't see or taste any difference. It doesn't really matter to me which one i eat.
2. I really don't have a preference. I eat things with sugar and high fructose corn syrup. It doesn't make a difference to me.
3. I think that real sugar is more healthy. I think it is more healthy because it is natural. But i think that they are probably close to being equally bad for you, unless they are eaten in moderation.
4. Click Here
2. I really don't have a preference. I eat things with sugar and high fructose corn syrup. It doesn't make a difference to me.
3. I think that real sugar is more healthy. I think it is more healthy because it is natural. But i think that they are probably close to being equally bad for you, unless they are eaten in moderation.
4. Click Here
1. In my opinion I don't think they should make a lot of products with high HFCS. It is very unhealthy. Although it makes certain products more appealing to our taste buds, I think it would benefit America if there wasn't a lot of HFCS in our products.
2. I don't really have a preference. I work out a lot, so I don't really worry too much about what I eat. I guess I would say I like artificial sweeteners though because they are more appealing to my taste buds.
3. I think real sugar is better. It's much more healthier than the artificial sugar that the insert into a lot of our foods.
4. Click Here:-)
2. I don't really have a preference. I work out a lot, so I don't really worry too much about what I eat. I guess I would say I like artificial sweeteners though because they are more appealing to my taste buds.
3. I think real sugar is better. It's much more healthier than the artificial sugar that the insert into a lot of our foods.
4. Click Here:-)
1. I personally think that this idea of sugar being "better" than HFCS ludicrous. Although people may think that sugar is healthier because it isnt processed, studies have shown the oposite. HFCS is shown to have the same effects and damage on the liver as sugar and even alcohol. The sugar probably isn't all pure either. I also think that sugar use in foods should decrease to keep obesity and your liver's health in check.
2. I don't prefer either, but if I had to choose i would pick the natural sugar. It wouldn't have as many preservatives as HFCS and would have at least some nutrients.
3. I think that natural sugar is healthier than HFCS. But just ebcause I think it is healthier, I dont think that people should eat more of it; it's only healthy in small or controlled amounts.
4. i love sugar rushes...
2. I don't prefer either, but if I had to choose i would pick the natural sugar. It wouldn't have as many preservatives as HFCS and would have at least some nutrients.
3. I think that natural sugar is healthier than HFCS. But just ebcause I think it is healthier, I dont think that people should eat more of it; it's only healthy in small or controlled amounts.
4. i love sugar rushes...
1) I think that although sugar is more natural, there is not much of a difference in terms of obesity. HFCS is probably less eco- friendly since it is processed more, but not too much because sugar is processed too. So, I think that sugar is a little batter but not much.
2)I prefer sugar becuse of I was making something I wol not put HFCS in it, but I do eat HFCS too.
3) I think that sugar is healthier because it is natural but both should be consumed in moderation.
4)What if you have diabetes?!?!?!
2)I prefer sugar becuse of I was making something I wol not put HFCS in it, but I do eat HFCS too.
3) I think that sugar is healthier because it is natural but both should be consumed in moderation.
4)What if you have diabetes?!?!?!
1. My opinion is that they all have their negatives, but I think some things have improved. As the consumer I don't really pay attention to the type of sugars, but I should be more aware of that.
2. I prefer the original sweetner, or sugar.
3. I believe the original sugar is healthier. I think these other sweetners were made for the profit and not for how healthy they are.
4.Click Here
2. I prefer the original sweetner, or sugar.
3. I believe the original sugar is healthier. I think these other sweetners were made for the profit and not for how healthy they are.
4.Click Here
1) I would love to sit here and rant and rave about how bad HFCS is for you .. but, i don't even know enough to back up my own opinion. If its so bad for you, then .. why is allowed on the market .. i don't know. I try and eat as healthy as possible, but i don't think too much into things if i drink a coke, that contains it.
2) I honestly just want whatever tastes the best, regardless of its health concerns. i'm 16, i rather worry about all of this another time. And hey, maybe it'll catch up with me, but at the moment, i'm content with that. I'm 16, and i'll drink a coke every once and awhile. No biggie.
3)Well obviously, the regualr sugar. If HFCS has all of these studies that tie into obesity, then .. obviously HFCS is the less healthy of the two.
4)Click Here
2) I honestly just want whatever tastes the best, regardless of its health concerns. i'm 16, i rather worry about all of this another time. And hey, maybe it'll catch up with me, but at the moment, i'm content with that. I'm 16, and i'll drink a coke every once and awhile. No biggie.
3)Well obviously, the regualr sugar. If HFCS has all of these studies that tie into obesity, then .. obviously HFCS is the less healthy of the two.
4)Click Here
1.My opinion is that i really dont care whats in the drink as long as it tastes good ill drink it. Since they've been putting HFCS is drinks for such a long time it doesnt really bother me.
2.I dont care because i've been drinking drinks with HFCS for a long time and it has no affect on me
3.I think that the real stuff is more healthy for you.
4.HFCS is like a normal sugar
2.I dont care because i've been drinking drinks with HFCS for a long time and it has no affect on me
3.I think that the real stuff is more healthy for you.
4.HFCS is like a normal sugar
1. I do not have much of an opinion of the controversy over sweeteners. HFCS isn't the healthiest thing on that planet for a growing body, but if you have a product with it every once in a while, I don't think it will be of much harm.
2. I do not agree with artificial sweetners because they are harmful to the body. However, I do not think that they are much worse than regular sugar, because that isn't very helpful either.
3. I think that real sugar is healthier because even though it isn't good for you, it can't hurt in small doses, and it doesn't include chemical ingredients.
Click Here
2. I do not agree with artificial sweetners because they are harmful to the body. However, I do not think that they are much worse than regular sugar, because that isn't very helpful either.
3. I think that real sugar is healthier because even though it isn't good for you, it can't hurt in small doses, and it doesn't include chemical ingredients.
Click Here
I believe that sugar and HFCS are not the healthiest thing. HFCS go through a longer process whereas sugar is mostly natural for the most part.
I usually prefer the sugar rather than HFCS. The sugar seems as though it is somewhat healthier than the HFCS.
I think that sugar is healthier. It goes through a smaller process than the HFCS. The amount of sugar that humans eat a year is 40 pounds. The HFCS is 44 pounds. The HFCS seems to be consumed more or is worth more in a bad way.
Sugar..
I usually prefer the sugar rather than HFCS. The sugar seems as though it is somewhat healthier than the HFCS.
I think that sugar is healthier. It goes through a smaller process than the HFCS. The amount of sugar that humans eat a year is 40 pounds. The HFCS is 44 pounds. The HFCS seems to be consumed more or is worth more in a bad way.
Sugar..
1. my opinion on the sweetner controversy is, i think sugar is better than HFCS. studies have shown the many harmful effects of HFCS. granted sugar is not healthy but if your going to use a sweetner it is much better for you.
2. i prefer sugar or artificial sweetner.
3. i think sugar is healthier than HFCS.
4. Click Here
2. i prefer sugar or artificial sweetner.
3. i think sugar is healthier than HFCS.
4. Click Here
As a consumer, I think that therte isn't a great difference between the two sweeteners. I feel that they are both probobly bad for you in some way. This new change in sweeteners might just be a way to get people to think that they are eating or drinking healthier products. I prefer sugar and I think it might be a bit healthier but not by much.
Click Here
Click Here
I have no strong preference between sugar, HFCS, and artificial sweeteners. My dad encourages me not to eat products with artificial sweeteners because he is unsure of how healthy aspartame is (which is found in many sweeteners). I prefer sugar and HFCS over artificial sweeteners because diet coke and diet Pepsi don’t taste “right” to me. They have a “stale sweet” taste. Between, sugar and HFCS, I have never eaten something that comes with both sweeteners, so I cannot tell the difference. I feel that sugar is healthier. However, I am suspicious that HFCS is not as bad as all-natural advertisements claim. For now I will trust the experts and say that sugar is the healthier of the two.
.
.
1. I think the controversy over sugar and high fructose corn syrup is ridiculous. Sugar intake should be reduced to lower obesity rates. After reading how they manufacture the fructose from corn starch, it makes me second-think every time I see HFCS.
2/3. Personally, I believe in natural sugars like fruits and 'vegetables'. But, if I had to choose, I suppose I'd choose sugar since sugar isn't played with scientists and chemicals. Either way, diseases will be present.
4. The only good thing about sugar is that you'll meet the tooth fairy .
2/3. Personally, I believe in natural sugars like fruits and 'vegetables'. But, if I had to choose, I suppose I'd choose sugar since sugar isn't played with scientists and chemicals. Either way, diseases will be present.
4. The only good thing about sugar is that you'll meet the tooth fairy .
1. I think you should use natural sweeteners. Personally, my opinion is that the best food is the one closest to mother nature.
2. I think people should consume natural sugars.
3. I think that sugar is good for you in moderation and if it comes from fruits and vegetables.
4. Click Here
2. I think people should consume natural sugars.
3. I think that sugar is good for you in moderation and if it comes from fruits and vegetables.
4. Click Here
I think that sweeteners are not good because it is actually chemicals going to your body. I dont like them very much, SORRY!
I think that sweeteners should not be used in soda and other stuff because it is bad for you and your health. I think that real sugar is more healthy. I think it is more healthy because it is natural. But i think that they are probably close to being equally bad for you, unless they are eaten in moderation.
Click Here
I think that sweeteners should not be used in soda and other stuff because it is bad for you and your health. I think that real sugar is more healthy. I think it is more healthy because it is natural. But i think that they are probably close to being equally bad for you, unless they are eaten in moderation.
Click Here
1) I think glucose is glucose. Sugar and high fructose corn syrup are both unhealthy. Companies will follow the trends when it comes to selling products. One is just as bad as the other.
2) I don't really have a preference. They are the same to me. I eat whatever tastes good to me.
3) I think they are both unhealthy. One of the facts listed on the blog is that The American Medical Association says that when it comes to obesity, there is no difference between the syrup and sugar. I guess people like sugar better because its more "natural"
and unprocessed. However, I don't think being unprocessed makes it healthier.
4) Would you click here if I told you to? Isn't that peer pressure? Bad!!
2) I don't really have a preference. They are the same to me. I eat whatever tastes good to me.
3) I think they are both unhealthy. One of the facts listed on the blog is that The American Medical Association says that when it comes to obesity, there is no difference between the syrup and sugar. I guess people like sugar better because its more "natural"
and unprocessed. However, I don't think being unprocessed makes it healthier.
4) Would you click here if I told you to? Isn't that peer pressure? Bad!!
1. Well, I have mixed feelings about these sweeteners. I do think they are unhealthy, but I can't really help it. I can only stop buying those products, but that will be too inconvenient. I believe, if people can control what their consuming, then this shouldn't be to much of a problem.
2.If I had both of them available, I would prefer natural sugars over HFCS. However, I wouldn't mind consuming HFCS if I had no other choice.
3. I don't actually think there's a great difference between these sugars. According to my site, they both are nearly the same nutritional value.
Click Here
2.If I had both of them available, I would prefer natural sugars over HFCS. However, I wouldn't mind consuming HFCS if I had no other choice.
3. I don't actually think there's a great difference between these sugars. According to my site, they both are nearly the same nutritional value.
Click Here
1.This controversy, for me, can go either way. HFCS and sugar both contribute to obesity and are therfore equally harmful for your health. However, since HCFC is more processed than sugar, I would have to support sugar. However sugar is only slightly better.
2. I don't agree with artificial sweeteners. It is better to have 'natural sugars' such as those found in fruits and vegetables. However, now a days, its really hard to find a food item that does not contain HCFC.
3. Unprocessed sugar is slightly healthier than processed sugar. However eating in moderation is also a huge factor when it comes to your health.
HCFC? ew..
2. I don't agree with artificial sweeteners. It is better to have 'natural sugars' such as those found in fruits and vegetables. However, now a days, its really hard to find a food item that does not contain HCFC.
3. Unprocessed sugar is slightly healthier than processed sugar. However eating in moderation is also a huge factor when it comes to your health.
HCFC? ew..
1. As a consumer, I don't think that the controversy over sweeteners is an important concern. I don't think that the sweetener High Fructose Corn Syrup should be removed from all products, nor do I think that the public should be over-concerned about consuming this product. I think that people should drink/eat with moderation. The high fructose corn syrup is not the reason why obesity is a major issue in the U.S., but overall processed foods and lack of education about nutrition are to blame. I think that the companies using high fructose corn syrup should have to indicate their product's high fructose corn syrup level by labeling the boxes and wrappers of foods, but I think that should be the only stipulation.
2. Personally, I prefer either one. I cannot taste a difference in any sugar.
3. I really don't think that either is truly "healthy". I think that moderation is the key to staying healthy. If you consume a pound of sugar a week, you will not be healthy no matter if the sugar was natural or high fructose corn syrup.
4. Here is a link supporting my opinion
2. Personally, I prefer either one. I cannot taste a difference in any sugar.
3. I really don't think that either is truly "healthy". I think that moderation is the key to staying healthy. If you consume a pound of sugar a week, you will not be healthy no matter if the sugar was natural or high fructose corn syrup.
4. Here is a link supporting my opinion
As a consumer, I do not truly see the difference between the two types of sugars. The only differences I see between to the two are how they are processed and the convenience they are to major companies. Both HFCS and sugar contribute America’s obesity levels.
I prefer sugar to high fructose corn syrup because it is less processed.
I think that neither sugar nor HFCS is very healthy, but that they are okay if eaten in moderation.
Click Here
I prefer sugar to high fructose corn syrup because it is less processed.
I think that neither sugar nor HFCS is very healthy, but that they are okay if eaten in moderation.
Click Here
I believe that each manufacturer will sat what will boost their sales. Therefore, companies using sugar cane will say that it's healthier. Companies using HFCs will say that there's no difference.
I prefer sugar cane. It is much tastier, and more natural. If you're body was made naturally, then shouldn't the things you use to maintain it be natural too?
I think that unprocessed sugar is healthier. it doesn't have any harsh chemicals or artificial ingredients.
Click Here
I prefer sugar cane. It is much tastier, and more natural. If you're body was made naturally, then shouldn't the things you use to maintain it be natural too?
I think that unprocessed sugar is healthier. it doesn't have any harsh chemicals or artificial ingredients.
Click Here
Since I'm from kenya we used suger cane in my country and the products were ten times better. My opinion of the controversy over sweeteners is companies should use more healthy natural products. they should look into whats healthy for people before profits. i love suger and i think ity's way better tahn HFCS. I think it's more healthier compared to HFCS.
Click Here
Click Here
1) since i cant taste the difference between the two types of sweetners, i do not have a true opinion. I'll eat whatever tastes good as long as it isnt dangerous
2)As a consumer, i see no difference between artificial and natural sugars. They both taste the same. The only true difference is the price; and that favors the artificial. I do not care if my product has HFCS in it.
3)I believe that regular natural sugar is healthier. It isnt made with potientially lethal chemicals, and humans have been using it for centuries before the artificial
4) Click Here
2)As a consumer, i see no difference between artificial and natural sugars. They both taste the same. The only true difference is the price; and that favors the artificial. I do not care if my product has HFCS in it.
3)I believe that regular natural sugar is healthier. It isnt made with potientially lethal chemicals, and humans have been using it for centuries before the artificial
4) Click Here
1. Personally, I do think High-fructose Corn syrup makes a difference. I think we would benefit in the long run from using HFCS less in our products. Obviously, it would be best for all of us if we lowered our sugar intake in general, but if I had to choose I would say sugar over syrup.
2. I am not really sure what products are currently made with HFCS. I would like to start consuming HFCS less if possible though. I think it would be better for my health, so I prefer sugar.
3. I think sugars are a little healthier. I believe that there may not be enough of a change in data for some people, but I think it could change our country’s overall heath in the long run. Once again, it would probably be better to just reduce the intake of sugar in general.
HFCS Concerns
2. I am not really sure what products are currently made with HFCS. I would like to start consuming HFCS less if possible though. I think it would be better for my health, so I prefer sugar.
3. I think sugars are a little healthier. I believe that there may not be enough of a change in data for some people, but I think it could change our country’s overall heath in the long run. Once again, it would probably be better to just reduce the intake of sugar in general.
HFCS Concerns
1. Personally I’m against HFCS. I do think there is a huge marketing scheme going on but sugar doesn’t go through as many chemical processes I don’t care as much about calories I want whats not going to harm my body as much.
2. I prefer sugar over HFCS. I always try to get the items made with pure sugar, but that becomes difficult since HFCS is in almost everything.
3. I believe sugar is healthier because it is more natural. Also my main question with HFCS that has never been answered is if your body can not digest corn how can it digest high fructose corn syrup?
SUPPORT
Post a Comment
2. I prefer sugar over HFCS. I always try to get the items made with pure sugar, but that becomes difficult since HFCS is in almost everything.
3. I believe sugar is healthier because it is more natural. Also my main question with HFCS that has never been answered is if your body can not digest corn how can it digest high fructose corn syrup?
SUPPORT
<< Home

