01 March 2009
Postings and Links Period One
Comments:
<< Home
My carbon footprint is 8.9 tons of CO2 eq/year. My carbon footprint compared to the world is 3.4 tons of CO2 more. Compared to the US my carbon footprint is 18.1 tons of CO2 less.
My opinion of the technique, “ocean fertilization” is that its a great idea. Though I think they should experiment this in labs more and get more of a understanding of it before putting millions to billions of dollars in it.
Ocean fertilization
One fact I can do to prevent the amount of CO2 you produce each year is Move your thermostat down 2° in winter and up 2° in summer.
My opinion of the technique, “ocean fertilization” is that its a great idea. Though I think they should experiment this in labs more and get more of a understanding of it before putting millions to billions of dollars in it.
Ocean fertilization
One fact I can do to prevent the amount of CO2 you produce each year is Move your thermostat down 2° in winter and up 2° in summer.
My carbon footprint is 10 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year, which is below the U.S. national average.Compared to the US, my carbon footprint is 17 tons of CO2 less. Compared to the world it is 4.5 tons of CO2 more.
I think that ocean fertilization is a good idea. They should study it more though to find any long term or short term effects of it.
Ocean Fertilization
To lower my carbon footprint I could clean or replace filters on my furnace and air conditioner.
I think that ocean fertilization is a good idea. They should study it more though to find any long term or short term effects of it.
Ocean Fertilization
To lower my carbon footprint I could clean or replace filters on my furnace and air conditioner.
My carbon footprint is 12 tons of co2 a yeat which is well below the national averadge and well above the world adverage. I do not think that ocean fertalization will work. First of all putting all that iron into the water is bound to mess something up and i dought that all the dead phytoplankton will just be buried with their co2 and never arise again. When more and more co2 arises we just shove it underground again. Then what? I know this sounds rediclous but would'nt we have a shortage of air? Also if the co2 even stays underground we will have giant air pockets underground?
Ocean Fertilization
I can use compact florecent light bulbs to save energy at home.
Ocean Fertilization
I can use compact florecent light bulbs to save energy at home.
My carbon footprint is 14 tons of carbon dioxide. Compared to the world is 8.5 tons more. Compared to the U.S. it's 13 tons less.
I think that this may be a great advancement but it needs more testing. Scientists are still unsure of where the carbon may go or how it may affect the fish. I think maybe if we have more information on it we could try it out.
CNN
To lower my carbon footprint I could use a clothesline instead of a dryer whenever possible.
I think that this may be a great advancement but it needs more testing. Scientists are still unsure of where the carbon may go or how it may affect the fish. I think maybe if we have more information on it we could try it out.
CNN
To lower my carbon footprint I could use a clothesline instead of a dryer whenever possible.
My carbon footprint is 13 tons. My footprint is larger than the average of the world by 7.5 tons. I am below the national average by 14 tons.
I think ocean fertilization is an interesting idea but I do not know if it is the best solution. I think it needs to be tested more. There is not enough information on th eeffects of it and it was found that it does not remove as much carbon dioxide from the atmosphere as they thought.
Ocean Fertilization
To lower your carbon footprint you can unplug electronics from the wall when you aren't using them.
I think ocean fertilization is an interesting idea but I do not know if it is the best solution. I think it needs to be tested more. There is not enough information on th eeffects of it and it was found that it does not remove as much carbon dioxide from the atmosphere as they thought.
Ocean Fertilization
To lower your carbon footprint you can unplug electronics from the wall when you aren't using them.
My estimated greenhouse gas emissions is 11 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year, which is below the U.S. national average by 16. To average people in the world, I am 6.5 tons more than the average person.
My opinion to the technique of "ocean fertilization" is that I think its a good idea. The idea that can eliminate more carbon footprint is good, but scientists should run more labs, and trials before our country puts millions or maybe even billions of dollars into it.
OCEAN FERTILIZATION
One thing I can do to lower my carbon footprint is make sure I am recycling.
My opinion to the technique of "ocean fertilization" is that I think its a good idea. The idea that can eliminate more carbon footprint is good, but scientists should run more labs, and trials before our country puts millions or maybe even billions of dollars into it.
OCEAN FERTILIZATION
One thing I can do to lower my carbon footprint is make sure I am recycling.
My carbon footprint is 14 tons of CO2 eq/year. Compared to the world, my carbon footprint is 8.5 tons of CO2 more. Compared to the U.S. my carbon footprint is 13 tons of CO2 less.
My opinion of the technique, “ocean fertilization” is that its its an interesting idea, but i think its a little "out there" if you know what i mean. I have a feeling that the idea isnt going to work. It seems too risky. However as i get more information about it my opinions might change.
Hmmm , idddk about this .
One fact from the website is you can wrap your water heater in an insulation blanket. Doing this you’ll save 1,000 pounds of carbon dioxide a year with this simple action. You can save another 550 pounds per year by setting the thermostat no higher than 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
My opinion of the technique, “ocean fertilization” is that its its an interesting idea, but i think its a little "out there" if you know what i mean. I have a feeling that the idea isnt going to work. It seems too risky. However as i get more information about it my opinions might change.
Hmmm , idddk about this .
One fact from the website is you can wrap your water heater in an insulation blanket. Doing this you’ll save 1,000 pounds of carbon dioxide a year with this simple action. You can save another 550 pounds per year by setting the thermostat no higher than 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
My carbon footprint is 11 tons of CO2 each year which more than half the average of the people of the world and less than half the people in the United States. I do not agree with "ocean fertilization" although it might sound good, in the long run it might not be good, just like a lot of things we have done and are doing, there is no really way to see what will happen.
Ocean fertilization
By buying recycled paper products, which takes over 50% less energy to make, can help lower my carbon foot print.
Ocean fertilization
By buying recycled paper products, which takes over 50% less energy to make, can help lower my carbon foot print.
1) My carbon footprint is 12 tons of CO2 eq/yr. This is 1.5 less than half the average person's in the U.S. It is also 1 more than the world average per person.
2) I think that ocean fertilization is a great thing. The iron would make the phytoplankton multiply not only absorbing the CO2 in the atmosphere but feeding some fish and marine life that may have difficulty finding food.
Click Here\
3) One thing I can do to reduce my carbon footprint is to eat locally grown food.
2) I think that ocean fertilization is a great thing. The iron would make the phytoplankton multiply not only absorbing the CO2 in the atmosphere but feeding some fish and marine life that may have difficulty finding food.
Click Here\
3) One thing I can do to reduce my carbon footprint is to eat locally grown food.
1My estimated greenhouse gas emission is 9.1. Compared to the rest of the country I am 17.9 below average. Compared to the world i am 3.6 above average.
2 I definitely think it could be an excellent idea but it may not be effective. Will it work?
3To save energy I planted a tree!
2 I definitely think it could be an excellent idea but it may not be effective. Will it work?
3To save energy I planted a tree!
My estimated emmmision of green house gases is 18 tons of CO2/year.
Compared to the United States, I am below average, but compared to the world I am still above. I think that ocean fertilization is great if it works because it will rid the atmosphere of CO2 withouth harming anyone or thing in the process, but I am also doubtful of it too because I wonder where that number of Phytoplankton would be available to conduct such a project.
click here
One thing that I can do to lower my carbon footprint is fly less because airplanes produce large amounts of emissions.
Compared to the United States, I am below average, but compared to the world I am still above. I think that ocean fertilization is great if it works because it will rid the atmosphere of CO2 withouth harming anyone or thing in the process, but I am also doubtful of it too because I wonder where that number of Phytoplankton would be available to conduct such a project.
click here
One thing that I can do to lower my carbon footprint is fly less because airplanes produce large amounts of emissions.
My carbon footprint is 11 tons of CO2 eq/year. That is 5.5 tons more than the world average per person but 16 tons less than the American average per person.
I think that if "ocean fertilization" is unnatural. Its essentially making more of a species just to look forward to its death. Also, there is not enough proof to show that it really will work.
Cautions Against Ocean Fertilization
In order to reduce the amount of Carbon Dioxide produced each year you could regularly check your tire pressure.
I think that if "ocean fertilization" is unnatural. Its essentially making more of a species just to look forward to its death. Also, there is not enough proof to show that it really will work.
Cautions Against Ocean Fertilization
In order to reduce the amount of Carbon Dioxide produced each year you could regularly check your tire pressure.
My carbon footprint is 11 tons of CO2 per year. Compared to people in the world, my carbon footprint is 5.5 tons more. My carbon footprint is 16 tons less than the average U.S. citizen.
I do not agree with "Ocean Fertilization." I think it is a wierd idea and it will probably not be that effective. If you have to add extra CO2 into the ocean in order to get rid of some, it is not really solving the problem. They will need to kill a lot of plankton to cover the CO2 in the ocean also. I think it is a lot of money that will be waisted on trying out the experiment that may not even be helpful.
ocean fertilization
One fact I could do to prevent the amount of CO2 is to eat less meat.
I do not agree with "Ocean Fertilization." I think it is a wierd idea and it will probably not be that effective. If you have to add extra CO2 into the ocean in order to get rid of some, it is not really solving the problem. They will need to kill a lot of plankton to cover the CO2 in the ocean also. I think it is a lot of money that will be waisted on trying out the experiment that may not even be helpful.
ocean fertilization
One fact I could do to prevent the amount of CO2 is to eat less meat.
MY carbon footprint is 12 tons of C02/year. My carbon footprint compared to the world is a lot more than the world average but is well under the national average of carbon emissions per year.
I think ocean fertilization is a good idea in the short term and i also think that they should run more tests to see what its effects will be in the long term though.
ocean fertilization
In order to reduce my emissions i could try carpooling to go places.
I think ocean fertilization is a good idea in the short term and i also think that they should run more tests to see what its effects will be in the long term though.
ocean fertilization
In order to reduce my emissions i could try carpooling to go places.
Carbon footprint is the measured amount of greenhouse gas emissions made by you as an individual. My carbon footprint is 11 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year, which is below the U.S. national average.
My opinion of the technique, "ocean fertilization" is that its a smart idea. I think anything that will benefit our ecosystem in a positive way is great. But, to make this successful tests and careful planning should be run.
Click Here
One thing I can do for prevention is by not warming up the car before my parents drive me somewhere.
My opinion of the technique, "ocean fertilization" is that its a smart idea. I think anything that will benefit our ecosystem in a positive way is great. But, to make this successful tests and careful planning should be run.
Click Here
One thing I can do for prevention is by not warming up the car before my parents drive me somewhere.
my carbo foot print is 16 tons of carbon. my foot print is is 10.5 tons more then the world average and 11 tons less then the average american. i think it is a bad idea because it will take a long time tto grow the phytoplankton. i think a better idea would be containing the carbon dioxde into a container and shoot it into space.
Not good enough
to reduce my carbon foot print by not flying as much.
Not good enough
to reduce my carbon foot print by not flying as much.
my estimated greenhouse gas emissions are 8.2 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) equivalent per year, which is below the U.S. national average.
my opinion on the technique, "ocen fertilizatin" is that it seems like a good idea, but i feel it shuld be further tested before we further ourself with it. Im just not sure that sticking more iron i nthe ocean is sucha good idea i think we should make sure that there are no side effects first.
testing
Keep your car tuned up
Regular maintenance helps improve fuel efficiency and reduces emissions. When just 1% of car owners properly maintain their cars, nearly a billion pounds of carbon dioxide are kept out of the atmosphere.
my opinion on the technique, "ocen fertilizatin" is that it seems like a good idea, but i feel it shuld be further tested before we further ourself with it. Im just not sure that sticking more iron i nthe ocean is sucha good idea i think we should make sure that there are no side effects first.
testing
Keep your car tuned up
Regular maintenance helps improve fuel efficiency and reduces emissions. When just 1% of car owners properly maintain their cars, nearly a billion pounds of carbon dioxide are kept out of the atmosphere.
My carbon footprint is 12 tons of CO2 equivalent per year, which is below the U.S. national average. That is 1.5 less than half the average person's in the U.S. It is also 1 more than the world average per person.
I think ocean fertilization is a good idea to reduce carbon emmisons but it will take alot more reasearch before it can actually be put into use.be informed here
One way everyone gives off carbon emmisions is by driving your car or leaving lights on when you dont need them.
I think ocean fertilization is a good idea to reduce carbon emmisons but it will take alot more reasearch before it can actually be put into use.be informed here
One way everyone gives off carbon emmisions is by driving your car or leaving lights on when you dont need them.
My carbon footprint is 15 tons of CO2 per year . Compared to the average person in the U.S. I use 12 tons less each year , but the average person in the world I use 9.5 more tons each year . I think that ocean fertilization is a good idea, as long as it does not kill any ocean animals . I also think that we should start the process once the country can afford it and the economy is better .
Ocean Fertilization :) .
One thing I can do to reduce my amount of CO2 each year is that I can stop going to unnecessary places in the car and walk there if I am able to .
Ocean Fertilization :) .
One thing I can do to reduce my amount of CO2 each year is that I can stop going to unnecessary places in the car and walk there if I am able to .
My carbon footprint is 15 tons of CO2 per year . Compared to the average person in the U.S. I use 12 tons less each year , but the average person in the world I use 9.5 more tons each year . I think that ocean fertilization is a good idea, as long as it does not kill any ocean animals . I also think that we should start the process once the country can afford it and the economy is better .
Ocean Fertilization :) .
One thing I can do to reduce my amount of CO2 each year is that I can stop going to unnecessary places in the car and walk there if I am able to .
Ocean Fertilization :) .
One thing I can do to reduce my amount of CO2 each year is that I can stop going to unnecessary places in the car and walk there if I am able to .
My carbon footprint is 18 tons of CO2 eq/year. I produce 12.5 more tons of CO2 per year than the world average, but 9 tons less than the U.S. average. I think the ocean fertilization is a good idea, but should only be put forth if other countries cooperate in doing it, and it is of course proven to work.
Ocean Fertilization This website is mostly about the facts of Ocean fertilization, which is what my opinion is based on.
To lower my family's and by proxy my carbon footprint we could car pool and use car sharing, or buy more fuel efficient cars.
Ocean Fertilization This website is mostly about the facts of Ocean fertilization, which is what my opinion is based on.
To lower my family's and by proxy my carbon footprint we could car pool and use car sharing, or buy more fuel efficient cars.
My estimated carbon footprint is 12.2. Compared to the world my carbon footprint is 7.7 tons and is 14.8 tons less than the average American.
I think that the new technique, "ocean fertilization" is possibly a great idea. But these needs to be researched more in labs before we commit and pay millions upon millions.
Ocean Fertilization
To lower my carbon footprint is to help my mom buy fresh food instead of frozen.
I think that the new technique, "ocean fertilization" is possibly a great idea. But these needs to be researched more in labs before we commit and pay millions upon millions.
Ocean Fertilization
To lower my carbon footprint is to help my mom buy fresh food instead of frozen.
1) My carbon footprint is 16. My carbon footprint is lower than the average American, but I do not drive. If I had a car, it'd probably be closer to average. Mine is about three times the average emission of the world though, which is not good.
2) I do not think that the "ocean fertilization" will work. Although, I do believe we should look into it because I am for all experimentation.
Ocean Fertilization Doubts
3) One thing I learned I can do to lower my CO2 is to use compact fluorescent bulbs. An average household dedicates 5-10% of its energy to lighting. These can help lower your light usage by 50-75%
2) I do not think that the "ocean fertilization" will work. Although, I do believe we should look into it because I am for all experimentation.
Ocean Fertilization Doubts
3) One thing I learned I can do to lower my CO2 is to use compact fluorescent bulbs. An average household dedicates 5-10% of its energy to lighting. These can help lower your light usage by 50-75%
My carbon footprint is REALLY bad. It is 16 tons per year. My foot print is 11 tons less than the average American's footprint. But its so big because I flew alot.
My opinion of "ocean fertilization" is that it is a great idea. However i think before we put this idea into full effect more research must be done.
To reduce my footprint I am going to try to turn off appliances when not using them.
Click Here
My opinion of "ocean fertilization" is that it is a great idea. However i think before we put this idea into full effect more research must be done.
To reduce my footprint I am going to try to turn off appliances when not using them.
Click Here
After taking the test, my carbon footprint is 11 tons. I am lower than the average American person (27 tons) and i am way over the average per world person which is 5.5.
I think that ocean fertilization is a very good idea. Although it is a good idea, they should put some more time into it. If they don’t put enough research in, they could be wasting money.
ocean fertilization
I can lower my carbon footprint by making sure to recycle at home.
I think that ocean fertilization is a very good idea. Although it is a good idea, they should put some more time into it. If they don’t put enough research in, they could be wasting money.
ocean fertilization
I can lower my carbon footprint by making sure to recycle at home.
my carbon footprint is 15 tons of CO2 eq/year. My carbon footprint compared to the world is 10.5 tons more. compared to the US my carbon footprint is 12 tons of CO2 less.
i think the "ocean fertilization" technique is a great idea. Although some might fail, i think more research should be done to perfect this technique, before investing a lot of money in it.
Try to reduce the amount of flight taken.
i think the "ocean fertilization" technique is a great idea. Although some might fail, i think more research should be done to perfect this technique, before investing a lot of money in it.
Try to reduce the amount of flight taken.
My carbon footprint is 12 tons of CO2 equivalent per year. This is below the national average by 15 tons of CO2. Compared to the world it is 6.5 tons more of CO2.
The technique of ocean fertilization is a great idea. It can eliminate a lot of carbon footprints. I think they still need to do more tests with it because it is still unsure if it will work the way it is intended to work.
Ocean
Fertilization
One way I can reduce my carbon footprint is to walk to places instead of taking an unnecessary drive.
The technique of ocean fertilization is a great idea. It can eliminate a lot of carbon footprints. I think they still need to do more tests with it because it is still unsure if it will work the way it is intended to work.
Ocean
Fertilization
One way I can reduce my carbon footprint is to walk to places instead of taking an unnecessary drive.
My carbon foot print is 13 tons of CO2 eq/year. i think that ocean fertilization could be a good thing. i belive that there should be more reaserch before jumping into the whle situation
Ocean fertilization
Start a carpool with your coworkers or classmates can help cut down on the amount of CO2 preduced each year
Ocean fertilization
Start a carpool with your coworkers or classmates can help cut down on the amount of CO2 preduced each year
My carbon footprint is 9.4. My footprint compared to people in the wirld is about half more. Compared to people in the US I am below the average.
I don' t think that ocean fertilizatino is a good idea. I think that it is not worth it to spend so much money on something that isn't even garunteed to work.
Click Here
Avoid heavily packaged products.
I don' t think that ocean fertilizatino is a good idea. I think that it is not worth it to spend so much money on something that isn't even garunteed to work.
Click Here
Avoid heavily packaged products.
SORRY IT WAS LATEE JOHNSONN ! COMPUTER PROBLEMS ; /
My carbon footprint is 20 tons of CO2 eq/year. Mycarbon footprint compaired to the average american is 7 tons lower.My carbon footprint is 14.5 more then the average of the world.
My opinion of ocean fertilization is that it is going to be very useful. Anything that is going to get carbon dioxide out of the air is worht trying.
ocean fertilization
Me and my family could fly less offen.
Post a Comment
My carbon footprint is 20 tons of CO2 eq/year. Mycarbon footprint compaired to the average american is 7 tons lower.My carbon footprint is 14.5 more then the average of the world.
My opinion of ocean fertilization is that it is going to be very useful. Anything that is going to get carbon dioxide out of the air is worht trying.
ocean fertilization
Me and my family could fly less offen.
<< Home

