22 March 2009

 
Postings And Links Period One
Comments:
The sweetners in many things cause obesity and over-hyperactivity. I think its a good idea for companys to be minimizing the control over sugar. I think the high-fructose corn syrup is less healthier for you. The sugar is the real thing. I prefer sugar over corn syrup.
I dont really know which one is healthier but im pretty sure its sugar.
Sugar's effect on your health
 
I think personally they are both not healthy for you. However if you have it in moderation it should be good. One ingredient can't be blamed for obesity it is a combination. I think that either way there not the best for you but if I had to choose I pick sugar it's less processed.

What the experts say
 
1) I really don't care which is in my food as long as it isn't artificial. I like sugar and high fructose corn sugar because they are both in some of my favorite foods. I do not think that they are the single leading cause of obesity and people are just making a big deal.

2) I don't prefer either, they are nearly the same to me.

3) I would think that sugar is healthier than high fructose corn syrup but only by a little bit.

4) Sugar Vs. High Fructose Corn Syrup
 
I think putting the label on sweeteners over obesity is ridiculous. I will admit i like eating sugar but if you are obese and blaming it on sugar it's your fault for not controlling your diet. I think everything is alright if taken in moderate form.

I prefer sugar over HFCS

I think sugar is healthier if taken in moderate form.

Sugar vs. HFCS
 
Being aware of what is going into our foods and trying to improve the American diet is a good thing. Both HFCS and sugar can be good and bad. We need to watch the amount that we eat. We need sugar to make ATP, but if we have too much sugar it is bad. I prefer sugar over HFCS in the things I eat. I like to eat healthy, natural things and I hope they have sugar. I'm not sure, but I think that sugar is better for you because it is found in nature and people have been using sugar for thousands of years and they were just fine.

Sugar is bad for you...no wait it is good for you!
 
I do not think that hfcs is good because it can cause higher rates of obesity. I think that natural sweeteners are best but between hfcs and sugar I think that sugar is best. I think that sugar is the healthiest for you.

HFCS
 
I do believe sweeteners are the cause of obesity and other health problems. It is almost impossible to control your high fructose corn syrup intake when it is found in almost all products found at the grocery store. It is only used because it is sweeter and cheaper to use than sugar. I really don't know which sweetener I prefer because I never really checked which one was in the food I was consuming. I believe natural sugar is the healthiest because it is not processed. Using natural sweeteners can help decrease weight and give you more energy.
Natural Sweeteners
 
1) High fructose corn sugar is good and is not artificial. I do not think that HFCS is the main leading factor in the FACTS listed in the blog.

2) I would choose the high fructose corn sugar, but they are both good.

3) I think they are both are just as healthy.

4)Click Here
 
I personally couldn't care one way or another which sugar people want to eat. I can't say that I prfer one over the other because I really would never be able to casually tell the difference between the two. It is obvious that natural sugar is better. If people exercise though it shouldn't matter which one they chooose. I have to say though that I would choose which ever one is better for our world in general.

SUGAR
 
Mr J. , I did do the blog from last week if you could please check that . It was late because my internet was down all weekend and I have been sick . Thank you again !

I think that suger and HFCs should be taken in moderation . However , like most foods , I do not think that it should be completely taken out of diets . I do not think that sugar or HFCS is ocmpletely to blame for obesity either , because one substance does not make somebody gain that much weight to be unhealthy . Personally , I prefer sugar over HFCS because it is natural , and therefore healthier .

Sugar vs. High Frutose Corn Syrup .
 
I think that artifical sweetners are really bead for you. They can cause cancer.So my opinion on the controversy is that its right. People make a big deal about it because it is in fact a big deal.
I prefer regular sugar.
I think regualr sugar is better because it is less processed.

Double Danger
 
I feel that it is kind of the sweeters fault because it is really hard to find a food that does not contain high fructose corn syrup; therefore, how are the obese people suppose to stop eating it? by stopping eating all togther? I dont really use sweetner, and i dont really check what sweetners in my food so im not quite sure what i "prefer". I think that sugar is healthier then high fructose corn syrup.
Against Here
 
As a consumer, my opinion of the controversy over sweetners is that they are partially the cause of a portion of the words obesity. However, they are not the oly cause for obesity, they just add to it. I think consuming too much of them is unhealthy. I cant tell the difference between the sweetners, but i know i prefer the healthier one. In my opinion as well as many other people, i prefer to consume natural sugar. I think this is healthier because it is all natural, and not artificial. HFCS are artificial and can cause cancer.

Artificial sugar vs. natural sugar! (:
 
I personally feel that I do not notice the big difference. I do think HFCS shouldn’t be intake in a huge amount, but a little bit of it wont hurt you. I’ve been eating all the sweeteners and I’m perfectly fine and healthy.
Again like I said before, I personally don’t prefer one over the other but I do think HFCS is unhealthy if eaten every day and in all your foods/drinks.
I think the sugar is healthier for you because it’s more natural for your body. If you do have sugar and HFCS in big amounts, you will be very unhealthy.

httvs's each other
p://
 
I believe that High Fructose Corn Syrup is not healthy for intake to your body. Like said before, it can attribute to obesity. I have also heard that High Fructose Corn Syrup is banned in various parts of Europe.
I would prefer to have natural sugar than HFCS. It doesn't seem that the information about HFCS makes it ok to eat yet as I understand it is fairly new on the market. Therefore I would think that sugar is much more healthier than HFCS.

HFCS
 
heres my link again, i dont know why but its not working on my other post.
vs's each other
 
I think that all companies should remove high fructose corn syrup out of any of thier products completely. It's good that some have already started to and that people are becoming more aware of the issues with HFCS.
I guess I prefer regular sugar.
Sugar
Sugar Coated
 
I prefer sugar over HFCS I think it is better for you because it is less processed. It's not by that much, but at least it's slightly less processed than HFCS. I also believe that just one ingredient can't lead to obesity I believe it has to do with the persons diet as a whole.

I prefer sugar to HFCS

I think sugar is healthier compared to HFCS
 
I personally don't care much about the sweeteners. I just eat whatever is at my house and tastes good. I don't prefer on over the other. I would think the the high fructose corn syrup is worse for you.Bad HFCS!!
 
I beleive thayt sweetners aren't the best way to go. They're unhealthy. But, "Both sugar and high-fructose corn syrup are made from glucose and fructose. The level of fructose is about 5 percent higher in the corn sweetener. " I would favor sugar over the corn syrup, its natural and healthier.OVER HERE !
 
Personally, I think both sugars are fine as long as it is used in moderation. I think people should know and realize that sugar is a big reason for obesity in the world. I am fine with companies removing HFCS from products. As long as it tastes the same, I would rather eat the food when knowing there isnt as many chemicals as before. I prefer sugar. I believe sugar is healthier because there are less chemicals added and it is slightly more natural.

sugar v.s. HFCS
 
I think that sugar seems to be a better choice. It is natural, while the corn syrup is not. I prefer sugar, although I don't think I would really be able to tell the difference when eating something. But because it is natural I think that sugar is healthier.

Corn is bad! Sugar is good!
 
I know that these sweetners are in most of peoples favorite foods. Though I know that they are in part a cause of obesity and hyperactivity. But I also think that these sweetners can be okay in moderation. The corn syrup is fake, so the sugar is the real thing.
I think that sugar is better because it is real, a natural sweetner.
Click Here
 
I think that we should try to lean more twords natural sugar. Though I think that just a little bit of high fructose corn syrup in you diet isnt going to kill you. I do prefer natural sugar, but im not to picky on things like this. Im pretty sure both are bad for you but I have to say sugar is probably the better of the two.

http://www.sweetsurprise.com/myths-and-facts/faqs-high-fructose-corn-syrup/HFCS-sugar
 
the sweetners are both not good for you but my choise would be to go wit the natural option. suger can not be blamed for obistiy because if you over eat there is tons more fating thing whens the last time you herd a guy gained 10 piund from eating suger, more like 10 pounds from McDonnalds

Click this
 
Sweetners are not the cause of obesity. The cause of obesity is the people who are obese. It is their fault, not sweetners. Even though sweetners could be avoided, I still think we need them. Maybe just not as much. I prefer sugar over HFCS. Sugar seems healthier because it is grown and HFCS is created by chemical reactions.

Click
 
i think the controvercy was started by the sugar companies. i think they did this to get media coverage,and attention. this could be a way to get free advertisment out. i dont care which one i use they are the same to me. sence they are both made from plants so.
Click Here
 
good morning :)

hj
 
sory for the delay, computer problems.

i think that products should not have
HFCS. they should replace it with natural sugar. i prefer sugar. i think sugar is healthier.

SUGAR,SUgarr!

http://www.thegoodhuman.com/2007/09/10/high-fructose-corn-syrup-vs-pure-sugar-is-one-worse-than-the-other/
 
I don’t think that either is that bad when taken in moderation. If you take too much, then you might become obese or something. I prefer either because to me, they’re basically the same. I don’t think that either is healthier than the other but most people say that HFCS is the worst kind of sugar. differences
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?