29 March 2009

 
Postings and Links Period Three
Comments:
I think it would be fun to create my "perfect" baby, but no I would not acutally take part in it. This reminds me of American Girl dolls, where you can design your own. In my own opinion, I do not think this practice is ethical. How safe is it? It is proven to be going down a good path though, making the results nearly 100% accurate. I think it is wrong to create your own baby. Having a baby is something special between you can your partner, you shouldn't want to change your child just because it doesn't meet your liking. Three traits I think would be right to choose are good health, a good working noggin', and athletic ability. Three traits I think would be unethical is hair color, eye color, and their personality.
I do think this would change the future. It depends how the baby progresses though, in school and how active he or she is. We will just have to wait and see.











http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/03/earlyshow/health/main4840346.shtml
 
buenos dias !
:)
hj
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?