27 March 2009

Xtra Credit Blog: 3 pts
Read about it
Give an opinion.
Did you participate?
DUE by Sunday 8 AM
:)
Comments:
<< Home
I think that this is a great idea. If people participate, then the Earth will save a lot of energy for one hour. This will also save a lot of money. It is also good for people to cut down on the energy they use. I will be sure to participate in this event.
I will be participating. I feel that this is a good idea. Like Phil, I beleive that energy and money will be saved while we consume our time in a useful sixty minutes. MARCH 28, 2009 HELP THE EARTH!!!
I think this is an awesome idea!! It sends a great message and hopefully many people will participate. I will be participating. Even though it is only an hour it will help, and that is a concept we need to learn, every little bit helps.
i think this is a good idea to see how many people actually care about our environment, and the local authorities can each take care of bringing programs for a better world, a city at a time. ofcourse im participating. =]
I think Earth Day is a very good idea. Just through this one day, the world was able to conserve so much energy. I'm definitely going to try participating this year. Helping the environment is very important.
Of course I will be participating! I think it's a really nice and fun idea, I mean who doesn't want to spend an hour in the dark? It's amazing to think that the whole world is taking part in this event. I think the effects of it will be pretty noticable. I also think we should do this more often, probably once every six months.
GO EARTH!!
GO EARTH!!
I have been following the website for ages! From the start, I have always agreed with Earth Hour. I think it is a great idea to cut back on energy and also help the environment. It shows how the world could unite as one front to help planet earth. Of course, I participated in Earth Hour 2009.
i heard about this the other day and i was like wow! what a great idea. i did participate in it and i feel this will save so much money. just doing this once would get some people involved, and by doing it a couple of times then so many people would get involved. maybe even a whole town would do this. imagine how great that would be. i definetly did participate in this and i hope it becomes more popular.
Earth Hour was an excellent idea! I love the fact that this small event is able to unite the people and raise awareness about the environment. I participated, and found that it wasn't difficult to spend an hour without electricity. I think that we should have Earth Hours more often!
Keep it green!!!
Keep it green!!!
I don't really think that it will make much of a difference. I don't think one hour of no energy will help a lot. It is already too late for me to participate anyway..
I LOVE EARTH DAY!!!! People should be supporting the Earth and being thoughtful everyday. Have a day to help peoples awareness about the Earth and that we need to start improving how we live today is very important. We all live on this Earth and we need to think about effect from ourselves and what it does to the rest of the world. I do things throughout the year to help out and I try to be a good example to those who do not see a reason to save our planet.
I wish I read this sooner to participate! Though i'm sure it doesn't matter if little by little people carry on with this earth day trend, EVERYDAY. If we went without electricity for only an hour a day, for as much as a week, it would definitely make a difference and save money!
The idea of saving energy and time is great. The message this idea is sending will benefit the earth, and hopefully many people will opt to participate. I know i did. It wasnt too hard, i mean it was only 60 minutes. Saving the earth, snd Earth Day are really important to me.
This is a great idea. I believe this might not change the world in one hour, but you always have to start somewhere. This might not change the world economically but it will deffinately put it into the heads of people that we all can do something to change the world. I will be participating.
I think this is a great idea. While it might not help the economy that much it shows people the issues our world is facing. I did not fully participate because the lights were still on in my house.
Post a Comment
<< Home

