17 May 2009

 

Believe It or Not: Period One :O

Comments:
I believe that Esref Armagan really is blessed. Anyone that can do this and paint all those pics really is talented. Just because a person is blind, doesnt stop them from acheiving their dreams. Also, anyone that can do it for that long would probably be eaten up by guilt.
I think it would be really cool to have synaesthesia. Sure it might get annoying, but it makes you unique. Also if your bored the colors could keep you occupied without bothering people.
My favorite number, 4, would be a dark brown. My intials JIS would be light black, white, and orange.
 
omg i was first for once! woohoo hahaa
 
I think that this man is blessed. There is really no way for me to tell if this is a scam but with all the attention he is getting it probably innt. Also people have watched him paint, proving he is not faking it. I think haveing this disease would be a curse. Although overcoming these problems may be much easier than other problems it still has its limitations. For instance if you precived sounds as colors then it would be extreemly hard for people to communacate to said person what their sences are telling them. After they learn what the colors and sounds mean then life may be easier.

RJT
Green
 
I think that Esref Armagan is blessed. I think that if he has been watched paint these pictures before than it is not a scam. I also believe that there is no way that he would draw attention to himself like he did if he didnt have the true ability. I personally wouldnt want to draw too much attention to myself for no reason if I had any kind of noticeable disease.
I do think that this disease is a curse. I dont think its even close to being as bad as certain diseases, however it would get very annoying and i would want to experience life "normally." I would like to see how it would feel but i wouldnt like it to be on a permanent basis. It would definatly get easier for the person as there life went on because they would get used to it.
PDE
Light blue.
27
Navy and gold.
 
This man is for real. This person has a god given talent and I am sure if not a scam. First, of all people have seen his paint on a simple canvas proving that it not a scam. He has been painting for a long time and he is good at it, that's a fact.

I think synaesthesia is a gift. For studying purposes, I think having synaesthesia would be better than be a "normal" kid. Because you know what normal senses are, it interesting to see how a person reacts to something. Its even more interesting because you know their senses are mixed up.

The color I associate my favorite #13 with color Blue. And my initials AP, with red and Blue.
 
I believe that Esref Armagan's paintings are the real deal. Some people are able to do things that are beyond explanation, and sometimes people just have to accept that someone is "gifted." I don't believe this is something he devised to garner attention or something.
I think that synaesthesia is neither a gift nor a curse, because you aren't missing anything and you aren't given something extra. It is sort of like being left handed when so many other people are right handed. You have to learn things a bit differently but you can still learn.
The colors I associate with my favorite number are red and blue. My initials are W.T.C.B.
 
I think Esref is talented with his paintings. I do not think he used this as a scam because why would someone waste their time to get people to believe they can paint? Not everything in this world can be explained and I believe his painting is one of them. His ability to paint is probably not a scam because I think the people who hire him to paint for them would know better.

I think having synesthesia would be a curse because you wouldn't be able to express what you were hearing , seeing etc. to people. You would have to go through many obstacles and learn differently. I would want to try having it but I would not want it on a daily basis.

My favorit number 12 would be pink and my initials C.J.M. would be pink and purple.
 
I think that Esref was blessed and his paintings are the real deal. If you have been blind your whole life you would rely on your other senses to make up for the loss of sight. I think Esref Armagan may uses different textures or something similar to that to associate with colors. This guy is very talented. People would also notice if he isnt blind because he probably wouldnt be able to keep faking it for this long.

I think having this disease would be a curse. It messes with your brain in a way because your senses are mixed up. I dont think I would want the disease because it would make me more confused and distract me from thinking in a certain way.

7 teal
ASM
A:neon-orange
S:white
M:neon-orange
 
I think Esref Armagan is amazing anyone that can do that is blessed. I think he is the real deal because how could he fake being blind from birth? The doctor's records would have recorded it. I don't think it is a scam because how could someone do that it's just wrong.

I think it's a bit of both. It would be cool to have it but it would be very annoying and I would want to be normal. It would just be easier in the long run.

My favorite number 16 would be an orange, My Initials SGA would be grey, pink, and red.
 
I truely and honestly beleive that this man was blessed. With a gift such as this , there is no lying. You can tell that the paintings arent exactly precise. If it were fake, the paintings wouldn't be so beautful I beleive. Theres more to the pictures, and I think thats what captures people's attention.

I think it wouldnt be a curse to have synaesthesia. It makes you different and you can see the world like no other. It could help with studying techniques too!

GNSC

pink and white

favorite number: 10 & 2
blue and ORANGE !!!!
 
1) I guess you could say he is "blessed." But I would never want to be blind so in a way it isn't a privilege or gift. But, I do believe he is the real deal which is amazing. His paintings are better than I can paint and I can see. Also he has the colors in the right spots as if he sees their true color. For example, the grass isn't blue and the sun isn't purple, etc..

2) I think that Synaesthesia is a curse. It would be cool to try out hearing colors or smelling noises, but I wouldn't be able to live my life that way. I'd rather be a "normal kid," because that would allow me to still listen to music without smelling something.

3) My initials GSW would be blue. And my favorite number 7 would be green.
 
I do believe that Ersef Armagan is truly blessed. For someone to paint a picture whether it being realistic or surreal is already a big ordeal. For someone who is blind to take on painting is very talented. However, although I believe that he is a real, talented painter, I also know that he had to have some help because on several of his paintings, there are objects that give off shadows, and it is physically impossible to feel shadows. On top of that, unless he has ever seen in his life, it might be very difficult to conjure images of shadows without light.

I think that synaethesia is a curse. It might be useful for certain purposes, but to have it in your daily lifestyle becomes more than an obstacle. I do however think there would be certain jobs that would hire people with synaethesia, for example, certain types of abstract painting.

When I picture my favorite number 19 I see brown. My initials, MJP conjure the colors Green, Brown, and Pink/white.
 
I think Esref Armagan is the real deal. There is no way for sure to tell if this is a scam or not except for like blindfolding him during a portrait, and seeing how it turns out. I believe he's the real deal because i cant imagine anyone that would pretend to be blind. That is wrong, and i dont think this man would lie about something as serious as that. I feel Esref is rather talented. I think synaesthesia is a curse. I would not like to have synaesthesia because it would be so difficult to learn and interact with people. There would be so many miscommunications. It is not better than being a normal kid. My favorite number is 11 and i associate that with the color yellow. My initials CAH i associate that with the colors orange and white.
 
1. I think that he is blessed and is the real deal. His paintings are amazing for someone with his "blessing." His paintings are detailed enough that everything is how it should look.

2. I think synesthesia is a curse. I would rather be a "normal" kid than a kid who smells sounds and hears colors. That would get annoying and mess me up.

3. My initials MPP would be dark red. My favorite number 4 would be dark blue.
 
1. Although making the world believe that his gift is a scam would be really easy and convent, but by know people would know the secret. I believe that Esref Armagan has an amazing ability. Although there are many talented artists throughout history, the fact that Esref Armagan is blind makes his talent much more interesting.

2. Synaesthesia does not seem too bad of a disease to have. There are much worse diseases out there someone could have, like cancer. At times synaesthesia could be a pain, but nothing major would result from the disease. In fact, at times having synaesthesia would be really cool and interesting. It gives you a different perspective then others. Growing up with the disease would be difficult for the most part because kids are mean and make fun of everything that seems weird.

3. My favorite number is 27, and 2 is a blue/purple and 7 is a purple/gray. My initials AO, my nick-name, is red for A and for O I don't know.
 
I belive that Esref Armagan is truly blessed.I think that just because he is blind, people shouldent question his ability.His art is very unique just like he is.I dont think that this is a scam because it would be too hard to hide.I think that it makes perfect sence that he uses pictures with impressions to paint.

I think that synaesthesia would be hard to have.I dont think having synaethesia would be better then a normal kid.I think that everything is set up a certian way.Everyone that dosent have synaesthesia sees colors as normal and hear normal and people who dont have it would think kids that do have it are werid,because they dont understand the disease.I think the person who does have synaesthesia would always be confused and it would get really annoying.Everything would be just mixed up and backwards.

C.A.M - My favorite number is 10 and i associate it with the color blue. I accocicate the letter C with the color organe. I associate the color A with blue and i associate the color Green with the letter M
 
I believe he is for real. I think its his gift because if i was going to devise a scam with someone i would at least make the pictures look more realistic. It also isn't impossible that a blind man could do it because when your blind your body devotes more brain power to other senses making it possible for him to paint like that. I think synthesia is a gift. For studying i believe it would make it easier so that you could connect colors to different letters or numbers making it easier to remember. I also think it would help you remember music and be more creative. I think it would help because then you could remember a song as a "blue" moment or an "orange" moment. It would help me as a musician (I play bass) because then i could connect more with the songs that i write and it would be easier to remember if i saw something like patterns of color while i was playing. I think it would be better than being a "normal" kid because it would make you different than anyone else. I would associate the colors purple and green with my favorite number, which is 13. I would also associate the colors black and purple with my name because i believe the colors in some way represent me.
 
I think that Esref Armagan is the real deal, and that he actually can make these paintings despite being blind. But I would not say he is blessed. He is blind, and although he can still fundtion, he doesn't know what he's missing. I think having synaesthesia would be a curse, not a gift. For one thing, others would not be able to relate to you as much. Also, many of the problems of the disease would just get confusing. You may need to transfer what you hear into thinking about how you would see it, or smell it. My favorite number 8, reminds me of navy blue. My initials CCK somehow reminds me of many colors in specific combinations. Either orange and light blue, red and dark blue, or black and red or blue.
 
I think that Esref Armagan is truly blessed. God gave him a big talent and he can’t even see. He’s just basically drawing his imagination. People have seen him do this, and I’m pretty sure it’s not a scam.

I think that synaesthesia is a gift. I think that having the disease is better than being a normal kid. People are so bad these days. Everyone judges everyone by what they see. People with synaesthesia don’t have any of their senses so they think of everyone as the same, which is the way that it should be.

12: orange
ATP: blue
 
Wwll i don't think it is a scam i think it is just a miracle. It is a blessing to be able to paint, let alone not beign able to see what your painting! This is truly a blessing and miracle! i would not call it a curse nor a blessing. I wouldnt call a disease a blessing, yet this disease only makes oyu unique and des not harm you si i wouldnot call ita curse either.

my favorite number is 13 which would be purple
and my initals, CMD would be turquoise, and green.
 
I believe this man was really blessed. This man is lucky he can draw, which such a talent like his, i believe his paintings should be put up in many museums.i honestly dont think his family or friends would be able to pull this off if they were faking it.
Synaessthesia might be really cool, but i dont think i'd want to have it. it would be a very unique characteristic to have, but i think it would be overwhelming and might start to get annoying. the colors would be enjoying to see all the time though.
My favorite number 9 would be red.
My initials ECD, would be blue pink and black.
 
(Did I do it late?) I believe Esref Armagan is the real thing. You cant really "Fake" blindness. If he is legally blind, a doctor must have examined him.
I think that synaesthesia is a gift. It allows people to see what others cannot. I still think having synaesthesia though would be better than being "A normal kid".

My favorite number 21 I would associate with my favorite color blue. My Initials would be JRC, Red,Blue,Green
 
Am I late? The poll was closed!
I believe that Esref Armagan is well blessed. For someone to be able to paint these pictures, he was given a special talent. Thes pictures have a hidden meaning, behind the looks, something that proves they are real.
I think this disease is a curse. These problems may be easier to overcome than others, if they are not overcome than they could seriously affect the life the person with it and others around them.
8- dark blue
MTG
M- red
T- ORANGE!!!!!
G- white
 
This person is the real deal. This was a gift given to him at birth, definently not a scam.For a blind person, his paintings are pretty good. I don't think he would do this to bring attention to himself, he is just amazingly talented.I think this disease is a curse. If I had this disease it would be difficult to overcome it and live with it.It would be cool to have a talent like that, but I would prefer to be a normal kid.
19- black
PJP-gray and blue.
 
i believe that Esref Armagan is just talented. i dont think its a miracle or a blessing, i just think that he liked the feeling of painting and made it his own. i dont think its a scam. its a unique quality and i think its more of a gift than a curse. I think having Synesthesia would be better than being a normal kid because you develop good date keeping qualities. you cant forget what day your project or paper is due with this.

my favorite number is 10 and I would associate that with gray.

my initials D D L
green and blue.
 
ga'day mates!
:)
hj
 
I think that Esref is legit. Anything is possible. The mind can do whatever it wants.
I think that synaesthesia is just different. It's an extraordinary kind of thing that happens to so few people. It'd make you different from other people. Maybe these people are seeing things the way they really are and we're the ones that are seeing it different.
8 orange
J blue H purple A black
 
I think that Esref Armagan is extremely talented and very blessed . I do not think this could be a scam because I think that somebody would have busted it and made it public that this man was not actually painting the pictures himself . It is amazing to see people carry on and still follow their dreams even when huge obstacles such as being blind stand in their way . I admire Esref Armagan and I think that he has a true and remarkable talent .
I think synaesthesia is a curse . Not being able to hear , see , touch , or feel things in a normal way would completely throw off a person's life , not to mention it would be extremely hard for them to learn in school . Also , this disease could greatly affect a person's ability to have a job , and I would imagine they would live most of their life being confused .
FRE ; Pink , Silver , Gold , White , Black
I don't have a favorite number , but it would be pink either way .
 
I beleive he is real. it is good thhat he has a way to earn money during this tufe time. i do not think this is a scam. no id ont think it is a curce. i think it is a good thing.you dont want to be just like everyone esle. it is good to be diffrenet. my initials are mld m=blue L=red d=green.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?