22 August 2009
First Postings Period 7
Comments:
<< Home
1. The research in this article was interesting. I agree with Dr. Mukamal when he said that chocolate has negative affects as well and should still be eaten in moderation. However, I am inclined to increase the amount of chocolate I eat after reading this article.
2. Here's my link =)
3. flavonoid antioxidants- : any of a group of oxygen-containing aromatic antioxidant compounds, that includes many common pigments
2. Here's my link =)
3. flavonoid antioxidants- : any of a group of oxygen-containing aromatic antioxidant compounds, that includes many common pigments
I found the study rather interesting. Although i did find a few ways it was flawed. I personally believe that the variables were not controlled completely. As they could have all had other things in comman that helped them survive. If it were conducted in a labratory then it would be in my oppinion more accurate.
I think the experiment was very interesting. The results were unexpected, at least to me. I'm definately going to eat more chocolate now, in moderation of course... This is my link.
A strength in the study was that the scientists used a fair amount of people, and that the people had similar traits. (Like they all had only one heart attack.)
Post a Comment
A strength in the study was that the scientists used a fair amount of people, and that the people had similar traits. (Like they all had only one heart attack.)
<< Home

