18 October 2009
Postings and Links Regents LE
Comments:
<< Home
I think that we should use animals only for tings that are absolutely necessary to life. Like food, or specific pieces of clothing. Makeup testing, if unsafe to the animal, should not be practiced. Anything that would hurt, maim, or kill an animal, I am against. I don't thimk we should just use animals for whatever comes to mind and for our own selfish pleasures.
http://www.clearleadinc.com/site/cosmetic-animal.html
This shows the pros and cons of animal testing. And from my perspective I can see alot worse things happening to the animals then to us. The pros may be good, but just think, what if you were that animal being tested? and how would you feel?
http://www.clearleadinc.com/site/cosmetic-animal.html
This shows the pros and cons of animal testing. And from my perspective I can see alot worse things happening to the animals then to us. The pros may be good, but just think, what if you were that animal being tested? and how would you feel?
the responsibility we have for our pets is to make sure they areproperally fed and maintained the same as we care for ourselves.we should be concerned about the animals that are used to feed the human population becausthey are a big partof our food puramid.we do have an oblugation to preserve every animal species on earth because we need those animals because each one does a specific job to keep the earth's vegitation going and to keep the circle of life going.it is ok to use some animals for food , but it is definetley ok to use an animal for companionship enless they are a wild species that need to be kept outdoors and away from people for safety reasons.it is not ok to use them for fashion, or entertainment!i thik that animals sould be protected even if they are dangerous .
Post a Comment
<< Home

