24 January 2010

 
Critiques of the year.... Honors Bio
Comments:
I like the blog where everyone talked about their dream destination, and the one where we had to choose the best recipient of the organ . I disliked the one about growing body parts.

-- Does anyone know how to measure the height of your tree and its circumfence???
 
I liked the blog when we had to choose our dream destination. I disliked the blog about growing body parts.
 
Out of all the blogs we did this year, my favorites were: the one where we made questions for our midterm, the dream destination blog, the plastic bag blog and the Thanksgiving blog. I disliked the growing body parts blog.
 
I liked the thanksgiving blog and the midterm blog. i disliked the blog about growing body parts.
 
The blog assignments so far this year were a fun and interesting way of voicing our opinions and studying biology. My favorites include the Halloween and Thanksgiving blogs, the growing body parts blog, all the pollution and global warming blogs, my dream destination blog, and the blogs about the unethical practices of slaughtering animals and factory farms. I disliked last weeks plastic bag blog and the blog in which we had to choose who should receive the kidney.
 
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I HAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEDDDDD the growing body parts......oh and the one where we had to choose who should receive the kidneybut I LOVVDDDDDD the Halloween and dream destination ones =)

HOWEVER, THE BLOGS ARE AWESOME!!!! =)
 
i liked the review blog where everyone came up with their own questions. i disliked the one with the hour long video.
 
I liked the blog where we got to make our own midterm... i also liked the one where we talk about our dream destination... I dispised the growing body parts blog, but the liver is best!!!!!

i think there should be a blog about how amazing icecream is!!!!!
 
I really enjoy the blog assignments. My favorites were those that allowed us to voice our oppinions on controversial issues, like the xenotransplantation blog. I didn't particularly dislike any of the blogs this year, but really liked doing most of them.

P.S. I thought the regeneration of body parts was kind of cool.
 
My all time favorite blog was the zombie blog!! I loved that one!! I also liked the bias blog.

There weren't a lot of bad blogs but if i had to choose the one I like the least it would be the growing body parts blog or the meat and global warming blog.
 
I liked the more opinionated blogs that were more personal. Serious or somewhat less, :-), it was really fun to voice out one's thoughts.
 
My favorite blog was the midterm review because it gave me all the answers. the one I did not like was when we had the conversation about carbon footprint.
 
I easily enjoyed the dream destination blog, the extra credit blog when we had to watch an episode of the private practice, and of course the blog for our midterm. The blog that i disliked the most would have to be the conversation blog and when we had to choose which person to give the kidney too.
 
My favorite blog of all was when we decided which person deserved the kidney transplant. My other favorite was the dream destination blog. I disliked the growing body parts blog.
 
i loved the Thanksgiving blog and Halloween one because the videos were especially entertaining. i also like the question of to whom to donate the kidney because of the depth and intricacy of the question. conversely, however, i did not like the blog in which we had the conversation. i didn't like it because, even though it had potential to be really interesting, a lot of us posted things at the same time, so it wasn't really as coherent as it could've been /: otherwise, they weren't toooooo bad, it's just annoying when you forget to do them !
 
I really like one where we had to choose which person we had to give the kidney to because I think that it made me realize how lucky I am to be healthy. I also like the one about the growing body parts.I didn't like the ones about the plastic bags and the global warming with meat.
 
I liked the blog where we had to talk about our dream destination. I also liked the kidney blog.
I didn't like the plastic bag blog.
 
I enjoyed the kidney blog but hated it at the same time. I also liked the endangered animal blog i disliked the blog that had the really long video with it.
 
I liked the blog about our dream destination. It was easier to come up with an answer and required less thinking. It also helped me think of where I would really like to go to. I disliked the kidney blog because you had to pick between people and it felt inhumaine and the problem of the lack of organs was brought up thanks to it.
 
My favorite blog was the one that everyone talked about their dream destination and the one where we had to pick who we thought deserved the organ the most because there was no REAl answer . It was fun. :)
The one that I disliked was the growing body parts one.
 
good FREEZING COLD morning
:)
hj
 
I liked the blog where everyone was to talk about there dream place and the Christmas Blog, i disliked the kidney donor like blog
 
I aggree with Minnie(=. The growing body parts blog was weird. But, I love all the other ones.
 
I enjoyed the "midterm" blog and the favorite destination blog. I really disliked the kidney donor blog because we had to make a tough decision of who we would give the kidney to. It was difficult and really questioned my ethics and morals, but I believe that this type of blog is the best for creating debate and a greater interest from the class.
 
I didn't like the web safety blog or the baby made to order blog. I liked the sweet hypothesis blog and the animal rights blog
 
checked =)
 
I liked all the blogs except for the conversations. My favorite was the dream destination:)
 
well mines a little late so i can justify using blogs that didnt happen when this was posted. ok, i liked the midterm blog, that one was fun, a little wierd, but fun.
i didnt however like the synthetic bio one, cause, although interesting, it took forever. i like short blogs, like this one.
 
I liked the blog for the midterm, because it was crazy, and helped me get a great grade! Hm, I guess I don't really have one I disliked...well, the blogs where you have to link to more than one thing, or summerize your link are kind of tedious in my opinion.
 
I like the blog about bionic body parts and the blog about our dream destination.

I didn't like the really long blog where you had to read five pages.
 
I did not like the stem cells blog because it was tedious work, but I liked the crayon factory blog because it was fun and easy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?