03 January 2010

 

Dream Destination Biomes Honors Bio

Comments:
I have always wanted to travel to the Great Barrier Reef off the northeast coast of Australia. I have always enjoyed learning about and watching marine life - and where better to go to observe them than the largest coral reef in the world. Although I have never really been suba diving, I would like to try it and experience the sensation of being surrounded by all of the diverse organisms in the ocean. The Great Barrier Reef is a marine biome.
 
I don't really have one dream destination. I want to travel all over the world. I have always been interested in a variety of cultures and would like to be a part of each someday. I want to see all of the awe-inspiring veiws of the world and even the not so beautiful views. The two places I have ALWAYS wanted to go to were France and somewhere in Africa. I have a very strong French background and would like to live my heritage one way or another at some point. Africa has always interested me because of the diverse wildlife and the culture. It seems a polar opposite to our culture an I would definitly like to learn more about it frist hand. France's biome is the deciduous forest and Africa's biome is mainly tropical and subtropical grasslands.
 
I want to travel to Italy which is in Europe. I enjoyed learning about its history and great leaders. I think it would be fascinating to see the ruins of the Collecium. Italy is a shrubland biome.
 
I have always wanted to travel to Hong Kong; it's my dream (and hopefully my future) to live there. I just can't get enough of concrete =) Hi HJ how are you?
 
Hi Johnson :)
 
If I could travel to anywhere in the world, I would travel to Paris France. I would like to travel to Paris because I would like to learn more about its culture and to see the many well known tourist attractions. Paris France is a taiga biome.
 
If I were to travel to one place in the world other than the good 'ol U.S. of A., i would definitely be most apt to choose Ireland, and not just Dublin or Limerick, but all over, and everywhere. I'd love to see the rural, quaint villages, shops, and houses, and I'd love to experience the bigger cities, and breath-taking country-side. I'd like to go to Ireland because of my predominantly Irish heritage, and because of it's apparent immaculate beauty. My name, "Erin" literally translates to "Ireland," in Irish Gaelic, so it, therefore, hold a special place in my heart ! lol. Anywayyyy, Ireland is part of the grassland biome - and that's really no question because of Ireland's abundant rolling hills, and farms, all a vibrant green because of the PLENTIFUL rainfall Ireland experiences! (=
 
I do not have one particular dream destination. There are many places that I would like to travel to and expirence their culture. I will hopefully visit Hawaii someday. I enjoy warm weather. I love to be on the beach and also to swim. Hawaii is a tropical rainforest biome.
 
Australia, please! The smallest country with the longest name, now THAT is a reputation. Plus, it's a country and a continent, is that cool or what? But, the best part is the accents they have there, :-3, I love how they say "no" it's like "noo-wuh". Anyways, yes, Aussie would be my first choice. Australia is a mix of grassland/savanna, desert, and marine biome.
 
I want to travel to Japan one day. It is part of my plan to see the wrld :) But my liking to Japan is because of it being the place for martial arts. Im into some martial arts which i want to perfect. In addition, it is fascinating to mingle with people of all different cultures and go through their way of life =) The place is mostly forested and hence in the deciduous forest biome.....
 
I wanted to travel to Spain. It is full of culture. I also love Spanish food. It would be a different change to scenery because Spain has preserved some of the oldest landmarks in the work, while America is modernized. The language would also be interesting to hear in its place of origin. Spain is in the Freshwater biome.
 
ooooppppssssssssss........FORGOT THE N in ANGLE lol
 
If i were to travel anywhere in the world, i would probably want to go to Greece. I have always wanted to go there because of its great history and the lands surrounding the Mediterranean Sea. In most pictures, they show the the clear water and fascinating architecture of its buildings. Greece is a Mediterranean forest biome.
 
i would probably like to travel to someplace in Brazil. any where it brazil, as long as its in the rainforest. i want to go there because its very connected with nature. it would be quite peaceful, in my opinion. Brazil is a rainforrest (forrest) biome. by the way, does anyone get my refrence?
 
click on my name to see the full thing
 
the top name
 
The place I would like to travel to in the world that would be most interesting to me is Rome, Italy. I would like to visit Rome because it is a very busy exciting place to be. I want to know what it feels like to be an average person living in Italy. I think it would be pretty cool and fun. Another reason I want to go to Rome is because of all the historic landmarks there such as the Trevy fountain and many more. All the landmarks there are so historical and interesting. I have only learned about some of them and I would like to see them. Freshwater is the biome I would like to see. I like beaches and lakes as well as freshwater places. In my opinion, beachers are more fun to be at and there is more to do than at a freshwater place or a lake.
 
Like Emma, I don't really have a dream destination... But if i had to choose one, I would have to say Ghana. One reason is because I am of Ghanaian descent and I would like to meet the rest of my family there. Another reason is that Ghana has a lot of history to it and I would like to see how that ties in to the rest of my ancestry. Mostly, I want to travel the world hopefully when I'm old enough (and have enough money...LOL!) so that I can somehow be an impact on people I don't even know and maybe someday it may be from across the globe. Ghana is a grassland biome.
 
I have always wanted to travel to the Florida Keys. Although it is in the United States, i always enjoy vacationing south no matter what. I prefer warm sunny climates (i assume most people do as well). Being on their tropical beaches and water, would be spectacular. It would also be fascinating to see the marine life there, if i took a cruise going southwest from the Florida peninsula. And where is a better place to get a tan?:D The Florida Keys are in a marine biome.
 
I would highly enjoy traveling to Italy during the course of my life. I want to get there one day just to see the place where a bunch of history took place and to see all the ruins of Pompeii and see all the museums and sculptures. Italy would be my top choice and i hope i get there, to taste the food of course. Italy is a temperate forest biome.
 
I would love to travel to Ireland one day. I want to go there because i am practically 100% Irish. I know a lot of people who have gone there and had a blast.
 
I have always wanted to go to Italy. I would absolutely love to go there because I would love to see the farms, the cities, the vatican. I also want to go there because I am 100% Italian. I love the culture and everything else about it. I want to go there soon. Italy has a forest biome called Chaparral.
 
Japan. I would totally like to visit Japan. The reason for that is that the culture seems so much different from ours. I really want to go see what people in Japan do in their lifestyles. And, okay, the MAJOR reason I've always wanted to go to Japan is....the food! My absolute FAVORITE food is sushi. And what better place is there to get some delicious raw fish than Japan?
Japan is about 75%(estimated) forested, so it is a deciduous forest biome.
 
I have always wanted to travel and go to Egypt. I would like to visit it because of its temples, pyramids, and museums. There are so many ancient and historic places to visit and admire.Besides while you're there you could take a cruise down on the Nile River. Or you could go and ride a camel. Egypt is a desert biome.
 
I always wanted to travel to the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil in South America. I'm very interested in the organisms that live there. Although it is dangerous, I thought it would be cool to just go and look at the animals that live there. The Amazon Rainforest is a forest biome.
 
I have always wanted to travel to is Singapore. Apart from the fact that I was born there I can hardly remember anything about the place. There are rainforests to the north and south along with reefs around the outside. There are great spots for scuba diving and there are some ancient Malysian ruins near by. There are plenty of beaches that would be nice to visit. Singapore is a tropical forest biome.
 
I want to go to Madagasgar. There are many plants and animals that live nowhere else but Madagasgar. I've always wanted to see the different species of lemurs and various types of reptiles that live there. Madagasgar is a tropical forest biome.
 
As weird as this may sound i would love to go to antarctica. This i think would be an amazing experiance despite the dry cold and wind. I would love to be able to see a place on earth that no other person has seen even if that place is about 3 inches of land. Antacrtica is considered its own biome but its also basicly a frozen desert as it has less rainfall than the sahara desert.
 
I have always wanted to travel to Italy. I'm not Italian at all but many of the things about Italy have always fascinated me. Italy is full of history and there are many cool places there. Also, I have always wanted to learn Italian, it seems like a really cool language to me. Italy is in the Chaparral biome.
 
I have always wanted to travel to the Alps in Switzerland to go skiing. I have flown over them and their beauty and calmness just fascinated me. I love the snow and skiing is one of my favorite hobbies. The Swiss Alps are home to the highest ski area in Europe. The Swiss Alps are an alpine biome which means that it is cold, snowy, windy and lies at an altitude of about 10,000 feet or more.
 
Ray stole what i was going to write about, but i will wright about it anyway!!!! I have always wanted to go scuba diving at the great barrier reef on the coast of Australia. I find the beautiful blue water there to be completely astounding. It is a marine biome that scientists say will not exist around 40 years from now. I find it devastating that something so beautiful that is the home to millions of organisms is being destroyed over time. I will definitely make sure i go there before it completely falls apart.
 
good morning world travelers!
:)
hj
 
I've never been a travler, its hard to go away with a large family so there are a lot of places I want to go to. Mostly I think I want to go to Greece. After learning about Ancient Greece in Social Studies I think it would be fun and interesting to see all buildings from the ancients civilizations. I found a few different biomes Greece was located in depending on how many biomes there actully are. If there is 8 biomes, Greece is located in the Chaparral biome and if there is 6 biomes Greece is in the Deciduous Forest biome.
 
Is my posting late? I thought we had until Saturday to do the blogs.
 
I honestly, dont have one particular place i would like to travel to because my dream is to travel the world. I have been to China and next on my list is Austrailia and New Zealand. Both are a mixture of biomes such as savana, marine, grassland and desert. I would like to travel here because it is an absolutly beautiful county/continent and it is one of the most unique places with some of the most unusual organisms. I am so excited as this summer i WILL be traveling to Austrailia and New Zealand. Where to next? :)
 
What's with everyone having awesome cultural experiences...???
I didnt get the memo!
 
My dream destination are the british virgin islands. I was watching an episode of little people big world and the family in the show went to the british virgin islands. It was beautiful! The water is a turquoise color and the sand is an off white. its also very sunny and there are many activities to do. My dream destination is in the marine biomes:)
 
I would like to go to Nebraska. My whole family is back there. I miss them a lot. That is in the grassland biome.
 
checked
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?